LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HARSHIT JAIN   18 February 2017

What to do after winning 498a case through quash

MY BROTHER WIFE FILE 498A CASE AND AFTER THAT I GO FOR QUASHMENT WITHOUT ADVOCATE, NOW MY PETITION U/S 482 FOR QUASHMENT OF 498A CASE IS ALLOWED BY HIGH COURT. 

NOW I WOULD LIKE TO FILE COUNTER CASES LIKE DEFAMATION, PREJURY ETC PLEASE ADVICE ,ME WHAT TO DO NOW ?

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : HARSHIT JAIN
MY BROTHER WIFE FILE 498A CASE AND AFTER THAT I GO FOR QUASHMENT WITHOUT ADVOCATE, NOW MY PETITION U/S 482 FOR QUASHMENT OF 498A CASE IS ALLOWED BY HIGH COURT. 

NOW I WOULD LIKE TO FILE COUNTER CASES LIKE DEFAMATION, PREJURY ETC PLEASE ADVICE ,ME WHAT TO DO NOW ?

You can catch hold of a advocate not a lawyer for the above mentioned puposes.

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     19 February 2017

QUASHMENT LEAD BASHMENT TO. FILE CASE OR CASE NO FILE. GETTING YOU THINGS AND THINGS GETTINGS YOU. LUCK YOU GOOD BERY. 498A GET YOU AWAYING FROM. NOW SLEEP. PEOPLE DO BEATING ALSO WHEN PEPLING BEETINGBLE.

A walk alone (-)     20 February 2017

After quashment your first prioirty should be to get rid of her . First file divorce then file these cases also. As long your divorce case run , run these cases also simultaneously . these cases may pressurize her for MCD on your terms and conditions. Once you got divorce , no need to roam court.

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     21 February 2017

Dear Atul,

MERELY ON ADMISSION IN THE HIGH COURT OF YOUR QUASH PETITION YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO FILE DEFAMATION AND OTHER CASES . YOU WILL BE ENTITLED ONLY WHEN YOUR CASE IS QUASHED BY THE HONH'BLE HIGH COURTS.

Adv.Dr.Solomon Raj
                  L.L.M.( Crimes & Torts )
Advocate, High Court Of A.P. , India
Attorney/Consultant,
Director, Justice League,
Indian Ombudsman U.E.(U.S.A.)
BHARAT GAURAV SAMMAN AWARDEE,2014,
VICE CHAIRMAN, UCC ( INDIA),2016-17,

Ex-Member, Mega Lok Adalat , Criminal Courts,Hyderabad.
                   National Vice president, All India Christian’s Council,

Legal Chairman,  All India Christian’s Council,
Legal Convenor, Y.S. Raj Shekar reddy Congress Party,
Lok Adalat Member, A.P.( Ex)                      
Hon'ry Advisor, St.Joseph's School,
Television Speaker & Theologist,
Core Committee Head, For drafting Act of "Protection of Christian Properties" In Andhra Pradesh. 
Ph:+91-9866545086,
______________________________ ______________________________ _______________

DISCLAIMER: 
Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL including any attachment is proprietary to Justice League, Legal firm and is intended solely for the addressee/s, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Access to this e-mail and/or to the attachment by anyone else is unauthorized. If this is a forwarded message, the content and the views expressed in this E-MAIL may not reflect those of the Justice League, legal firm. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail kindly delete from your system and inform the sender. There is no guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained and nor is this communication free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

SOLOMON RAJ

C S Prakash (Advocate)     22 February 2017

Consult a qualified advocate near your place who will take care of the legal proceedings.

HARSHIT JAIN   23 February 2017

SIR CASE IS QUASHED BY HIGH COURT 

Attached File : 349941 20170223235258 826839260 mcrc 16651 2015 order 15 dec 2016.pdf downloaded: 116 times

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 February 2017

Dear Querist

You may file a criminal complaint against her before the criminal court for malicious prosecution/defamation U/s:-182/209/193/211/499/500 of IPC.

Apart from the above you may file a civil suit before civil court for defamation and claim damages and compensation

Feel Free to Call 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register