LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mouli Shrivastava   17 September 2018

What step should I take now?

Hello, I am suffering from a very tough time in my life currently. I got married in feb 2016,it was a love marriage.My husband has always been dominant and rigid person.his mom dad also lives with us. He always value his family more than me and always listen to his mother.he never takes me out not even for honeymoon. My relationship was very weak that he sent me at my home for 1 month to stay in November 2017, but somehow it was working due to my father in law's support. Unfortunately my father in law got expired on May 2018 and just a day before I was texting my friend who was (unknown to my husband). He texted me regarding some financial problem and while i was replying to him my husband got up as it was nearly 12.30 in night he started shouting on me even I beat me for this.He saw the messages which was pure intended and genuine, nothing wrong at all. Even i made him talk to my friend and he cleared him the reason for texting me. But my husband alleged me for this. I told his mother about this, seeking a help from her but after telling this to her, my situation became more worst. She started provoking his son to leave me and divorce me. She called up my sister(my mom dad is nomore) and ask her to take me home. My husband said he needs one month time to think. Therefore I came to my sister's house for a month to stay.And this is not the first time they did this. Earlier also, whenever we had a huge fight they send me my home. But this time they are blaming my character and making this a issue of divorce.I tried everything to make him understand but he is not ready to accept me back. he knows everything that I was not wrong neither my intentions nor my character.He knows me and character very well But my husband and my mother in law made it a very big issue and trying to break this marriage. What should I do. I'm not understanding what is happening. Please help me. Please.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     17 September 2018

Dear querist,

It is hard to believe that you could not smell the real character of your husband in love marriage. Leave this for now, being legally wedded wife your husband has full responsibly of your from love, respect, care, financial security morally and legally.

I would first suggest to settle matrimonial dispute with help of elders of both the families who are real well wisher of both of you. As once legal door are knocked once there will be very less chances living together peacefully.

But in case there is no other remedy available then one has knocked legal door.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Mouli Shrivastava   18 September 2018

Thank you.

Mouli Shrivastava   18 September 2018

Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register