Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj vats (medical officer)     03 October 2013

What shud i do

hi, hello to every buddy.

i m in deep trouble,needing the expert's help, case started with an oral thing, just a verbal tranfer of feelings on road with bikes, not in motion.

1. other person went to hospital and get medicolegal report saying alleged h/o rta and assault, injury says abrassion and tenderness over leg. adv xray leg.

2. this person absconded from hospital same day, without xray.

3. the case proceding started police investigation says there happened neither accident nor assault and further nothing is required

4. patient filled another case for compensation of treatment for leg fracture, which i didnt know when how where it happened or not.

5. compensation istgasaa was disposed by judge

6. there after when he came to knw that the case is going against and he wil not be able to settle his illwill, 

7. he filled another istgassa that police is not working out on his case, and favouring me, which is totally wrong.there after doctor cross is as following:

doctor stated that      a) no xray was done at hospital     b) patient absconded same day after mlr prepration         c) doctor said even i didnt write or advice for xray, the carbon copy of mlr showing adv xray is not written by me. 

now the case is lying with jmic , for framing of charges u/s 279.

father of this patient is a police official and having some contacts with judge.

and can u beleive charges are framed with permission of jmic.

what can i do, and how to get rid of this harrassement. kindly help...................thanking you.

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 October 2013

He cannot dare to proceed with case especially when all the evidences are against him, however if you suspect the police man to prevail upon judge, preserve all the evidence in hand, file quashing of FIR before the high court and seek relief accordingly. 

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     04 October 2013

agree with expert, nothing left to add

KP (OA)     04 October 2013

मै बहुत परेशानी में हूँ, कृपया मेरी मदद करें.. और सही राय दें, मैं एक महिला संस्थान में कई वर्षों से काम कर रहा हु मेरे उम्र 55+ है सब ठीक चल रहा था अचानक एक दिन एक लडकी का मेरे मोब पर कॉल आया की वो कुछ जरूरी काम से आप से मिलना चाहती हूँ मुझे आप से कुछ मदद चाहिए वो मुझ से अकेले में मिली और उसने जान बूझ कर मेरे ऊपर आ कर शारीरिक सम्भन्ध बना लिए और फिर वो चली गयी. उसके 15 -20 दिन बाद उसने मुझे फ़ोन किया और मुझे बदनाम करने और alligation लगाने की धमकी के साथ उसने मेरा एटीएम कार्ड हथिया लिया और पिन no ले लिया और मेरे एटीएम से 30000/- निकाल लिए, मेने एटीएम ब्लाक कर दिया अब वो धमकी दे रही है मुझे नया एटीएम चाहिए नहीं तो अंजाम भुगतने को तैयार रहो... इस अकाउंट में मेरी sellary भी आती है और FD में काफी रुपये भी हैं.. में बदनामी से भयभीत हो कर कोई action नहीं कर पा रहा और वो लडकी मात्र 18.5 वर्ष की है और अपने घर से काफी दूर होस्टल में है मेरा कोई भी action मुझे किन्ही भयानक परेशानिओन में ना दाल दे कृपया मुझे सही सलाह दें में फिलहाल कोई पुलिसे कार्यवाही नहीं करना चाहता हूँ

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register