Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arvind (executive)     23 September 2014

What should i do now - please advise seniors

Dear  Ld. Members,

My wife conceals her qualifications and previous work experience before family court in sec 125 Cr. Pc matter.  On the day of interim arguments I filed perjury application along with all the details of her actual qualification and previous work experience but court has granted her maintenance of 5k p.m. More than 1yr has been passed now but court has not taken any cognizance on my application.

What remedies are available for me?  Should I file appeal in HC? 

Learning

5 Replies

fighting back (exec)     23 September 2014

if she is not working at the moment, if she has no other source of income, at the moment, then no type of argument sustains, you have to pay, first start paying, then appeal.........no other way out

arvind (executive)     23 September 2014

I have already paid arrears. My question is what should i do now. Other party taking my hard earned money by filing false details before court. Do i have any remedy?

great india (manager)     24 September 2014

Change of circumstances can ve filed after 1 yr . Old posts in this forum will help u automatically

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 October 2014

If you are aggrieved by the interim maintenance order you may go for revision against the order.

advocate Avdhesh chaudhary (advocate/ legal consultant)     21 November 2014

she might be got under section24 as intreim relief. you may go for revision of said order

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register