Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Babu Kumar (SE)     27 December 2017

What should i do if police si is refused to take complaint?

Hi Experts,

I have a 498A ,DVC cases on me . My wife village elders called me for settlement. At the settlement they are asking 20 Lacks for settlement. I told them i dont want to give single rupee also. If you want to come for conjugal life come or else as ur wish. The village elders threatened me if you give 20Lacks to your wife she will give mutual divorce else will file cases . I said that what you want tu can do like that .They filed cases on me those are in court now. When they forced me to come for panchayat i filed a police complaint. But the people in the police station are not took the complaint and not processed. I have called 112 (Andhra Pradesh) and told this matter. Then the police got waken up and called me and asked the details, The SI asked me come to the police station. But in his voice i find some anger. If he didnt take the complaint what should i do ? What should i do if i didn't get justice?

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 December 2017

You have the option of giving reference of phone call and submitting complaint by Redg. Post/followed by email and to download the POD from website of Indiapost and also to obtain thru RTI.

You can also submit by hand and obtain Record all calls, copy thru RTI.

If you are apprehensive record all calls and meetings and keep unshakable supporters/well wishers/witnesses by your side.

Preferably approach a very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family/civil matters and having successful track record, for a proper legal opinion.

Remain gentle,amiable and avoid emotional outbursts.

Litigation, more so such contested matters are long journeys and everyone will try to tire, dire, subdue the OP.

Either both parties shall be negotiating table and settle or oe fine day courts shall decide.

So remain alert, amiable. approachable, accessible, and become properly informed and properly supported.

Keep your physical/social/financial/family life good.

Focus on your future and career...

Ajay sharma   27 December 2017

Contact me directly, 

AJAY SHARMA 
Advocate 
HIGH COURT of j&k
Supreme COURT of india
Cell 09906298380, 07780894498 

Kindly note
Consultation fee of 4000/-

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     27 December 2017

If SI does not take complaint then sent the same through registered post and if no action is taken then file complaint case u/s. 156 Cr. P. C. Consult a good lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register