Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh   28 July 2015

What should i do..??

Hi everyone,

I married in April 2013 its almost 2.3 yrs completed, my wife stayed with me for only 5-6 months she used to stay most of the time with her parents and and we have a daughter. she used to fight on small small  topics and start un-neccessary argument, 3 months earlier we had an argument on a issue and she left my home with my daughter to stay with her parents. Me & My family is ready to take my back in our life, but know she dont want to stay with us.

We fear that my wife can lodged a false complaint 498A, 307, 377, 323, 506, 34 IPC, 4-DPA, for this issue, me, my parents and  family everyone can be in jail, if she lodges complain. now currently she is at her fathers place. Please help me out to overcome this situation. me and my parentes are suffering with mental toture and she can spoil my life & my family's life.

Still my parents are ready to be as we were earlier, know she dont want to be with us and i need a peacefull life. Please help me.... what should i do know...?? what if she lodges a false complain ??

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

For Modis sake why dont they bring changes in law system? Where each male is afraid that wife will file some false case under DP act?

The questions answer is, she can do whatever she wants, but you cant do anything about it.

Instead of worrying talk to her, it wont take more than 10 minits to convince such a girl who is adamant about petty issues.  Its a art, which cannot be taught. 

Give it a try, rest rests upon your fate and the childs.

All the best.  Take anticipatory bail in advance to avoid arrest humiliation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register