What one should do after controlling authority passes order?

Dear Sir,

Supposing Controlling Authority (Labour Officer) had passed an order requesting payment of gratuity, is it mandatory on the part of the company to honour the same?

If the order for payment of gratuity remains unfufilled even thereafter, what steps one can take?

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,

R. GANESAN.

Advocate

Report the matter to the controlling authority who will initiate action for the recovery under the land revenue act form the management. 

Total likes : 1 times

Consultant & Legal Analyst

I endorse the views of Mr. Isaac Gabriel.

Advocate

i also agree.

Executive Director

You may approach the controlling authority for realisation of the amount along with the penal interest. The authority will take action under trhe recovery provisions of RR Act

Employer could have filed an appeal against the order of the controlling authority. 

Executive Director

The employer has to deposit the amount for filing the appeal. It is not mentioned in the querry by Mr. Ganeshan.

I mentioned a possibility. The employer has to comply with the diretions of the controlling authority or follow procedure while filing appeal. 

Executive Director

Agreed, Kutty Sir.

what is the form required to be used if i need to apply for a certified copy of an order. it is not a final order regarding payments. but just an order allowing restoration of the matter.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu