Dear Mr. Chandan, Here below im providing you the format of complaint to be filed before the District Forum. You can make changes in facts accordings to you case.
BEFORE THE HON’BLE NATIONAL / STATE / DISTRICT CONSUMER DISPUTES REDRESSAL COMMISSION/FORUM AT ( CITY ).
COMPLAINT UNDER CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 1986.
IN THE MATTER OF : (Name and address of complainant)
(Name and address of the accused)
.................... OPPOSITE PARTY
A brief paragraph about the complainant explaining the name, residence address and occupation of the complainant.
A brief paragraph about name, address and occupation of the opposite party.
1. Description of the deal and services promised by the opposite parties for the value paid by the complainant.
2. Description of the advertisements given by the opposite parties which attracted the complainant to purchase the commodity and services.
Details of the price of goods and services.
Details of the bill/invoice (bill number and date, item and amount)
Details of payments made by complainant (cheque number/cash, etc.)
NATURE OF COMPLAINT:
(select from list or write as required)
1. Misleading advertisements and false representation.
2. Cheating by giving false promises.
3. Deficiency in after sales service or not abiding by warranty clause.
4. Harassment by the opposite party.
5. Not delivering the goods and services for which payment is made.
6. Charging excess amount.
7. Any other factors that affected the consumer.
OTHER EVIDENCES OF SUPPORT OF COMPLAINT:
Copy of advertisement and catalogue that promised the concerned goods and services.
Copy of bill as evidence of purchase.
Other documents such as agreement copies, bounced cheques, opposite parties' letters.
Copy of letters sent to the opposite party to request for rectification of fault and settlement of the grievance.
As the total amount involved is more than Rupees 1 crore, the complaint is being filed with the Hon'ble National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.
As the total amount involved is more than Rupees 20 lakhs and less than 1 crore, the complaint is being filed with the Hon'ble State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.
As the total amount involved is less than Rupees 20 lakhs, the complaint is being filed with the Hon'ble District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum.