Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What is framing issue in challenging notary divorce?

Hi,

I have challenged Notary Divorce in Family Court Ahmedabad. First i filled petition that i had to sign on Notary Divorce due to threat and force from in laws relatives (Which is ture), then wife submitted answer it was done with mutual consent. Now in next day court will frame the issue. So can you please tell me what issue can court frame and what preparation should i make to address that issue. Our section 13B of MCD is pending in court and i will withdraw it , as i love my wife so much and i want to bring her back at any cost.

Please reply me also on what could be other steps required to be full filled for court to decalre that divorce Null and Voild and how long would it take for the judgment.

Regards,

Amit

Learning

10 Replies

Advocate Bharat Singh (Advocate)     31 July 2016

Amit, by forcefully or with undue influence, no can get the decree of divorce. If you want to restitute the conjugal right, no one can break it. If judge of family Court is baised, apeel mey be preferred to high court.

Amit, by forcefully or with undue influence, no can get the decree of divorce. If you want to restitute the conjugal right, no one can break it. If judge of family Court is baised, apeel mey be preferred to high court.

(Guest)

Thank you Bharat Singh. 

I understand that Judge can not be biased. But he has to follow legal steps before giving judgment that Notary Divorce Is Null and Void and it is not a valid document. I have challenged that Divorce Deed in court and as part of legal step in next date judge will frame the issue. So what should i consider or take care of any point seriously at that time ? as i am not blindly trusting my Advocate because he sometimes give me worng advise and misguide me , so i want to be very aleart. And this is the only plantform where i can intereact with well experienced expert.

Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register