Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv. P.B. Agrawal. (Advocate)     29 April 2016

What is a notice returnable sent by high court?

What is A Notice Returnable Sent by High Court in LPA to 4 Departments of State Police(Opponent) after Giving me(Applicant) Interim Relief i.e Stay Order against the Lower court in Favour of Me?

Is it only a Confirmation Notice Sent to the 4 Departments that the High Court has Admitted my(applicant) LPA with CA for Stay Or the Defendents Can Yet Reply with some Arguments from their Side.

I mean As i got my LPA admitted and got interim stay in my favour untill further orders against the Opponents, the Both Orders of admittion and stay are Sent as NOTICE RETURNABLE to the 4 Opponents. Can the 4 Opponents come with some new Argument or any statement against me or they have to only acknowledge about the Orders in Favour of Me????????????????????

Learning

3 Replies

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     29 April 2016

It is for the

1) acknowledgement of the Interim Order to them

2) By notice they are invited to file their respective replies against your main LPA.

By issuing the stay orderr it doesnot mean that your plea in case is admitted it is only your case is admitted for further hearing and the returnable notice means that the concerned department is summoned with their replies on a certain due date for the main LPA.

Please visit:   www.anandbaliandassociates.com

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     30 April 2016

It is for the

1) acknowledgement of the Interim Order to them

2) By notice they are invited to file their respective replies against your main LPA.

By issuing the stay orderr it doesnot mean that your plea in case is admitted it is only your case is admitted for further hearing and the returnable notice means that the concerned department is summoned with their replies on a certain due date for the main LPA.

Please visit:   www.anandbaliandassociates.com

Sunil Sadhu   15 April 2021

Notice issued in review application RA-LPA to respondent no. 1 and 2 only returnable by 90 days. 

Arguments was done on delay Application also for 1206 days. On bonafide reason, I conveyanced the hon'ble chief justice, but in the notice, delay was not mentioned condoned., Please advise me, is it, condoned, or again, argument will be , on delay Application???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register