Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What if we do pursue anything against judgement ?

A lower court has turned down application against 80 year old senior citizen saying that lower court does not have any power to quash DV case (private complaint). The matter is about me and my wife however i live in different city and my wife file DV on me, my parents and my 80 year old uncle to harass us. Now court turned down the application of my wife as she after 4 years she was not appearing for proceeding and she could not serve notice on us. Hence lower court rejected her DV case that she filed against me. But my uncle was served and he was appearing in court. Now i am not sure if this has ever happened. But as i mentioned lower court turned down my wife's DV saying that since she court not serve notice that is why her case will be closed. But since my uncle was served and appearing through lawyer he received a judgement saying that lower court does not have power to quash DV petition. Now my question is what if my uncle does not pursue anything to upper court then keep the matter as it is. Because for him it is nothing but harassment and he has nothing to do between my marital problems. What is the worst that could happen if my uncle does not move quash petition at all ?

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

80 years !

Wao.

Now koi kya ukhaad lega?

Go for appeal if you dont have case in your favor, just go for appeal, thats all.  Court was there all these 80 years, it dint care then why will it care now, its only dates dates dates, better go for MCD and settle matter.

Simply why harasss 80 years ka budda?

chullu bar pani mein dubki maro.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Gyan Prakash
80 years !

Wao.

Now koi kya ukhaad lega?

Go for appeal if you dont have case in your favor, just go for appeal, thats all.  Court was there all these 80 years, it dint care then why will it care now, its only dates dates dates, better go for MCD and settle matter.

stop ur nonsense speech. It is not my fault that a 80 yr old got involved in this matter. My wife is complainant not me. I am not sure if u read the funny part in my post. DV case that was against me is closed but the against 80 yrs is still there.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Jon

80 years !

Wao.

Now koi kya ukhaad lega?

stop ur nonsense speech. It is not my fault that a 80 yr old got involved in this matter. My wife is complainant not me. I am not sure if u read the funny part in my post. DV case that was against me is closed but the against 80 yrs is still there.

That judge should be sent home, complain to District judge and copy to CJI instead of calling my reply nonsense speech.  You should do the above ASAP.

Pathetic judiciary system.  All arse oles.

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Jon

80 years !

Wao.

Now koi kya ukhaad lega?

That judge should be sent home, complain to District judge and copy to CJI instead of calling my reply nonsense speech.  You should do the above ASAP.

Pathetic judiciary system.  All arse oles.

Already complained and district court has taken immediate action asking him to pass the order and guess what he didn't like that we complained so now he passed an order that the DV cannot be quashed in lower court and this is for 80 yr old again. What do u think now ?

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     14 October 2015

Is this a dirty road for such discussions,very sorry to see such replies from people who call themselves advisors.Why come here for passing out Ur time,there are many more avenues.

As already replied UR lawyer is at fault for filing quash u/s 482 ipc,in the lower court,the lower court does not have either normal powers or inherrent powers to quash a complaint.Simple logical question.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     29 November 2015

A 482 application is maintainable in concerned HC.

Thanks
Nitish Banka

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register