Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vic (working professional)     27 July 2013

What happens after fir is registered?

Hi,

I have already posted regarding a girl's parents trying to implicate me in rape on false promise of marriage case, if i don't accept to marry on their conditions. I am willing to marry, but they always impose conditions and lately, they have threatened me over phone that they will put rape case against me and i will be in jail.

My question is:

1.) What are the documents that the girl can give that i raped her on false promise of marriage,though it was consensual and i can prove it?

2.) After FIR is filed, how can i get anticipatory bail? won't police come to my flat and will simply arrest me?I am always afraid at night that police may come and take me with them.

3.) Is anticipatory bail possible in such cases, if i prove that it was consensual and i am willing to marry.

Learning

3 Replies

vic (working professional)     27 July 2013

Also, i am in different city and the girl is in different city. hopefully, she will file it at her place, so will police call me before arresting or the local police will directly come to my flat to arrest me?

rohan (vp)     28 July 2013

too bad 

Ad Amjad Ali (Advocate )     01 August 2013

Although your case in hypothetical in first instance. If girl complaints against you for rape , you will have to face custody and get regular bail after arrest. No anticipatary bail is possible in Rape cases ie U/S 376of crpc. you may take alibi if your girl friend allege rape ,proving strong evidence that you were not at the ciy on time of rape. Only govt office,court, or any place recognised by govt  is accepted in alibi where you prove that at that time you were charged rape you was not there .

As far your second question is concerned, if your girl friend agree with you for marry , your problem regarding arrest will be solved, try to convince parents of girl friends and make a happy life with your girl friend turning her into wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register