Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jonny   03 September 2018

Went airport & came back without flying due to fear (loc) r

Happy Janamastmi Everyone,

I am stuck with a dilemma and fear of flying to India. it's been 8 years i have been living with this fear. My wife has remarried but i am still living with a fear of false 498a that my wife filed on me. It is going to be 8 years when my 498a was filed back in 4th September 2010. My marriage didn't even lasted more than 2 days and 498a was filed within 2 days. Long story short - she has already withdrawn DV, 406, crpc 125 from court and i already have proof of this but i am not able to find any status of 498a.  My wife has married with someone else as per hindu customs without obtaining divorce from me. I know her second marriage is invalid but her second husband and her have done this for purpose to trap me. They all know that NRI's have very short stay in india and due to fear of job loss they will settle the matter immediately. So they are in greed of money and want to extract hefty sum from me. Recently i brought a ticket to fly india and this was after 8 years. I was suppose to fly today i.e. 2nd Sep 2018 and for some reason i lost the courage when i went to airport. I still have that fear whether or not a LOC has been issued against me. I know till this date 498a has not been sent to court and neither FIR has been filed but i am in fear whether a LOC is issued against me. When i was about to check-in at the airport counter, I started thinking of my parents who are old and live with me. I am worried if something happens to me who will take care of my parents. So i cancelled my tickets and came back home. I feel like i should come up with better strategy to find out whether or not LOC has been issued against me. I would sincerely appreciate if someone can help me here.

Learning

1 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   03 September 2018

In which State you assumed that aforesaid case has been filed or may not be filed against you and could you show you documents which relates to your case better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.

Regards
Adv. Anurag Bhatt
High Court
Mobile & Whats App No. 9198889990

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register