LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (pvt service)     06 March 2015

Weird arguements by opposition lawyer

my opposite lawyer did some vague arguements in my divorce case, my wife has filed a DV case in retaliation to my divorce case, she is contesting my divorce case. she has also filed 125 maintainence, she has also lodged 498A on me

The opposition lawyer is argueing that " we will take the DV case back if the husband is ready to accept her back"

also, i work in late night timings in my office so one more weird arguement being put forward is that, " the husband can easily look for a day shift job, imagine, he is keeping his wife alone late in the night and going for night shifts, how cruel is that!!! he can easily look for a day shift, but he is purposely doing it to harrass my client!!!

now, imagine how weird are these two arguements, i requested the judge that please ask for a written arguement, to which he agreed

if the opposite lawyer gives a written arguement of such sort, then can i use it two my benefit in my divorce case.

how can anybody demand that the shift time be adjusted according to the wifes wishes

by saying that " if he accepts her back we will take back the DV case" doesnt it mean that indirectly the lawyer is saying that he is using DV as a tool of terrorizing the husband to accept her back?

doesnt the court observe such indirect hints that DV here is being used a tool to pressurise the husband to adjust with a cunning wife on whom he has filed a divorce case.

request experts to please advise

Learning

4 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     06 March 2015

u file ur own written arguments.

For Paid Phone legal Consultation Press CLICK TO TALK  Option.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     06 March 2015

what was your lawyer stand on the above statements because he has to present your case accordingly as the opposite lawyer if using cunning nes to prove that you are at losing end 

here your lawyer has to use tactics to overcome his statement 

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     06 March 2015

how can anybody demand (she can demand for even the MOON) that the shift time be adjusted according to the wifes wishes

by saying that " if he accepts her back we will take back the DV case" doesnt it mean that indirectly the lawyer is saying that he is using DV as a tool of terrorizing the husband to accept her back? (NO ... it does not mean so)

doesnt the court observe such indirect hints that DV here is being used a tool to pressurise the husband to adjust with a cunning wife on whom he has filed a divorce case. (NO)

maxx (pvt service)     07 March 2015

so what if she demands the 'moon' demands are different and reality is different, dont get discouraged by replies you receive here......demand the moon!!!! what a reply.....!!! demand can be anything. you have to defend the case by counter arguements, and not be submissive and accept anything and everything as some people here have suggested.............it is not a one way street, demands can be made. but making court see the reality is a different matter....some people are born submissive and will try to jump in the sky to get the moon......as suggested by a member...dont try to do so!!! defend your self smartly

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register