LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting for my brother (HR)     04 October 2013

Wat other option for bail

-- chargesheet submitted..waiting for court summon, 1 month passed..No jail till now.

--When police can take for Jail in 498a case?

--its UP case, so AB not possible,, what is other way to get bail?

Learning

7 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     04 October 2013

other way is to get Stay of Arrest from Allahabad HC it would refer the case for mediation. The final bail application would be heard if mediation fails but if it is a success the cases would be Quashed

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     04 October 2013

-- charge sheet submitted..waiting for court summon, 1 month passed..No jail till now. first court issue summon ,which serve by police if police serve it and still not appear before the court then n.b.w. will issue!

--When police can take for Jail in 498a case? friend , when court will issue non-bailable warrant

--its UP case, so AB not possible,, what is other way to get bail? friend,file discharge application!then go to high court for quashing the charge sheet !

fighting for my brother (HR)     04 October 2013

so you are saying that there is no risk of jail if respondent attends the court summons right?

(Guest)

I agree with sanjeev jii.....

If there is no provision for AB in UP then you would proceed for atleast stay and have mediation to quash such case with amicable talk or else if you have stringent proof which pertain's all the allegation made in the 498a is false then also you can quash it without her consent or mediation's.

For Bail no other option......only you have to be detain by police and have to be produced infront of session judge where your lawyer will argue for bail. If he is influential lawyer and has good touch with PP then bail is easy for you. Even not on first day then certainly within 2-3 day's.

fighting for my brother (HR)     08 October 2013

@sufferer.. detain by police means taking to jail right? y police take it to jail.. wen charges still not proved by court..??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register