LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BKS PRAKASH (Own Business )     22 February 2017

Wasted four years for cracked marriage life

Past two years I am living separately. I am staying at my home town and Once In a week I used to go for to see my child who is living with her mother (my wife) and I spare time more than Four hours in that a day with my child. In past, I gave two times advocate notice to my wife on account conjugation. But she never bothered and I am come acrossing ageing factor. I am willingness for mutual consent divorce for that I am going to handover 50lacs worth Of a house to wife. For that house I still need to pay EMI of Rs.20000/ PM - in next 15 years. I have a plot which is given by my Father and I believed there there is no need to share for my wife. My liabilities are Bank housing Loan and money borrowed from brothers for to construct a building. I have wasted past four years but I did not get relief from marital life. (Two years lived in same house without relationship and past two years am start living separately)

Learning

12 Replies

(Guest)

Your mind is not in proper state.  Please tell what advise are you looking for?

BKS PRAKASH (Own Business )     23 February 2017

Yes sir , I am restless and I want to get divorce with mutual consent.  My fear is How i am proceed and succeed.

My wife side all are arogant behaviours and they keep silent past two years and they never had  smooth talk either to me nor to my family members. 

My wife is living at my home.   I have asked her to vacate the house for to sale  but she cliamed that she also contributed for 

constructed this house in directly or indirectly.  She say that after the marriage her salary was spent for home only. Hence

she also equal rights to the property.  But the EMI debiting to my account by monthly and Land was registered in my name. 

Thanks

(Guest)

Reduce the same on paper and get her to sign the papers in front of judge in the court while you file it.  Ask her to appear in court to give her oral consent on second date and divorce will be granted.  For this yo u will give house or taj mahal, its up to you.  Sit with a able advocate who has vast experience in handling matrimonial dispute locally.  If you are from bangalore you may well take my number and contact me.  One thing is, free consent is must, understanding is very important for leading marital life and also getting divorce which dont seem to be there with you both now also.

Dear Sir, I am thankful to you for your advise.  I have to succeed on breach  my marital life.  Thanks sir. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : BKS PRAKASH
Dear Sir, I am thankful to you for your advise.  I have to succeed on breach  my marital life.  Thanks sir. 

Mr Prakash,

What is required is to be reasonable in approach.  Both for marriage and divorce.  Your wife should be grateful to you that you have agreed to let go the house.  Point here is somehow or the other you the husband will have to pay.  How you will bargain that is up to you.  Even she and her lawyer will be planning to extract as much as possible from you.  You have lost 4 years already, dont waste more.  Money can be earned again, not time.  Just arrange money, raise the table and finish the matter max within 2 months, anything later than 5 months dont bother to pay.  

Divorce via mutual setttlement is only when people want to part ways and do it quickly ie 6 months time.  Not 4 years plus.  after 5  years or so, it does not make sense to pay heft cash as settlement and take divorce.  If you have got good grounds for divorce, wait and take it, this only your advocate can tell, as to whether grounds of divorce can get you divorce or not.  Based upon that you can fight and take the divorce.  Pay paltry sum of alimony to wife each month, stop paying, make her roam to court for another 2 years and then pay some, then again roam.. etc.

Thanks sir, I am painfully left the house for to occupy my wife but i am staying at rented room.

No Cart/No geycer/ taking outside food this is my life style patter.  I did not know when i will relief from this. 

(Guest)

After marriage if you cant adjust you should go for divorce immediately. Not after 4-5 years, as in India divorce will take 10 years to be granted, you marry at 30 by 45 you will be divorced, what point in getting divorce at that age? You remarry and you have to adjust there also. Now that you have seen how it is, it will be same in marriage 2. Instead of adjusting wtih wife 2, why not adjust with wife 1 and maintain dignity of self and wife? Trust me all models are like this only, they make some sound or the other, trouble free models are not available at all. Try to get back to wife, save money, enjoy life/wife.

BKS PRAKASH (Own Business )     24 February 2017

Dear Sir, You have said the real facts of life but I will not lose my self respct. Someone Keep questioning about my character which lead to me live a  respectful life even alone.  Thanks Sir.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     27 February 2017

It is very simple. This is a purely psychological gimmick ( Mind-Game ) played by your wife and her family.

If you maintain silence for two years, without even seeing your child, the CONTENTS OF THEIR MIND will come out and you can understand

what their intention is.

1. Only child, property not required

or

2. Only property, Child not required

or

3. Both child and property required

or

4. Both child and property not required

or

5. Continuously give you pressure like having a agricultural sump motor turned on full day so water overflows and is wasted, electricity bill too mounts up and motor gets over-heated and the coil burns out and needs re-winding.

Similarly, by such Mind-games, they might want to give you mental pressure that one fine day, like that coil of the motor, you completely become tired and finally like re-winding the coil, they can start afresh the exercise of tuning your mind to suit their thinking pattern and then they can completely control you and through your child and emotions, they can control you and your property.

In short, they are slowly playing the mind-game to make you SCRAP-ITEM.

MAINTAIN SILENCE FOR TWO YEARS, NO COURT CASE OR ANYTHING OF SUCH SORT. 

JUST MAINTAIN SILENCE FOR TWO YEARS, DO NOT SEE THE CHILD, BUT IMPORTANTLY, AIM TO BECOME AN ACHIEVER IN LIFE, KEEP WORKING HARD AND MAKE YOURSELF A SUCCESSFUL PERSON AND THEN AFTER TWO YEARS, they will come to you, atleast out of curiosity and then you take control.

SIMPLE GAME.

BKS PRAKASH (Own Business )     28 February 2017

Dear Sir, 

Thanks for your valuable advise,  My Father and mother also keep saying the same and they scold me 

whenever I went to see my child.   if i am not see my child once in week then i will became restless mind. 

Every body may feel me I am sentimental idi.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     28 February 2017

No you are not sentimental.

You are being a normal human being and a responsible father.

Only responsible fathers have strong emotions.

But here when it is a mind-game that is eating the life of your peace of mind, what will you do if your mind dies ?

A person dying by bodily death is a closed chapter.

But a person whose mind dies, is alive but a waste-product. No use. He loses interest in TV, in food, in movies, in entertainment, etc etc etc in everything.

One fine day, he becomes TOTAL SCRAP MATERIAL.

When they are playing a mind-game, to take you to that FINAL RESULT, you should PROTECT YOURSELF FIRST.

Two years, you have to CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS AND REMEMBER ALWAYS THAT YOUR MIND'S LIFE AND HEALTH IS IN RISK IF YOU DO NOT CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS.

Only if you are strong, you can fight.

If you yourself are weak, what fight can you sustain ?

REMAIN IN CONTROL FOR TWO YEARS and then see.

Your own child will start teaching them a lesson and move towards you.

That is how LAW OF NATURE works.

OK, now enough of all this pain. 

GET UP, GO HAVE A COFFEE AND LOOK AT THE SKY AND SUN ABOVE.

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. 

DO NOT GIVE RENT-FREE ACCOMODATION IN YOUR MIND TO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AND NEGATIVE PEOPLE.

BE POSITIVE.

BKS PRAKASH (Own Business )     28 February 2017

Dear Sir

You are correct , I am very  emotionally weak.  I will take up your advise and try my level best.

Thanks Sir.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register