Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradip (Pl)     11 February 2014

Warning for termination of employment

Deal All,

My friend is working in Indian OEM. Recently due to slow down their org decided to remove some of employees & he is one of them. Org is saying we are reducing man power.

He was selected in same OEM thru campus selection 7 years before. Since 7 years he got 2 promotions even last promotion was during last year. But this year he got lower grade even he was performed well.  Junior HR executive is always saying him you have to leave org as company wants to reduce manpower, just saying no email communication. Now org is trying to do appraisal after every 6 month & intentionally again org wants to give to these people lower grade. Many times lower grade means may be easy to remove employees. Kindly not it is manufacturing automotive OEM & my friend is having white collar job.

My questions are 1) What should be done by my friend to save job ? obviously search other org but if it is not getting due to slow down then what ?

2) what are the legal points as per labor laws which may help to protect job of my friend ?

3) As they are not giving anything in writing since last 3months     means they may be making force to him to leave job pls advice.

4) If they terminate after some months then if he wants to fight in court how should be care taken at this stage to have strong case in court ? 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register