LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushant   25 April 2018

Want to settled

2014 me mere uppar ek 354 ka case dakal huaa tha...Jo ki juta hai....mujhe fasane me liye ye case darj huaa tha..par mere vakil usko sahi se sabit nahi kar PAYE .aur mere upaar 1 saal ki saja aur 13000/- ka jurmana lava. Abhi me bail par baher hu. Meri family mere uppar depends hai... Aur Maine section court me mera case dakhil kiya hai.agar me is case ko settled karna chahta hu ..to ye possible hai kya....plz sir reply

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 April 2018

Central Government Act

Section 354 in The Indian Penal Code

354. Assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty.—Whoever assaults or uses criminal force to any woman, intending to outrage or knowing it to be likely that he will thereby outrage her modesty, shall be punished with impris­onment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both.

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/203036/

Central Government Act

Section 354 in The Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973

354. Language and contents of judgment.

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/1266667/

Post clear sections and details of the matter..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 April 2018

You have posted that case is false….your lawyer did not handle the case properly/was incompetent. 

Approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in criminal matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …with all record for a considered opinion… and ask for perspectives of ..Compromise, withdrawal of complaint, quash from HC, acquittal on merits…

You want to settle and your counsel and elders of the family, well wishers, reputed persons, community leaders, etc can help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register