Want to marry a married woman

I am a 25 yr old man providing home tuitions and simultaneously preparing for govt competitive exams. I love a girl from past 10 yrs. but both our parents were against us, so in 2009 she was forcefully married with some1 else. She told her husband everything about me that she loves me will never forget me and thus we kept in touch talking and sharing everything between us secretly. She tried to adjust in her new family but could not accept her husband and in-laws fully by heart as he is much older than her and both have very different mindsets. Next year she got a baby too. 

But as time passed, her relations with her husband worsened and on other side our love continued and increased. From last 1 year she is not ready to live with her husband and want divorce from him, but he does not want to leave her. He is continuously torturing her mentally & emotionally (not physically) by showing the child, social status, family etc. but she does not want to carry on her life with him now. So, we both fled home taking the child too. But to avoid legal complications to our family and to settle things legally we came back after 2 days. But as we came, she was forcefully separated from me. Her parents have kept her forcefully from last 2 months and all are continuously forcing her to go back to her husband. Meanwhile, her husband has filed a complaint against me that i kidnapped her wife & child and i am forcing her wife to get divorce from him. Now, her husband & family members are telling her that if she doesn’t come back to her husband they will make me arrested and tortured by police and file severe charges against me. All three families are against us and no one is willing to help both of us due to society, prestige etc. Every time she says that she doesn’t want to go to her husband and want a divorce from him. We want to get married in any case. What must be the best possible legal way for us to get married? She is ready to give any statement according to me. Please reply. 

instructor

I suggest you leave her, don't spoil her life, and future, it will be best for both of you, she is married and mother of a child, she have liablities to perform, let her wih her life .rest is upon you if she didn't want to live with her husband then tell her to file divorce case in the court.

LEGAL CONSULTANT

Husband can file a case of adultery against his wife's paramour.However, if paramour has a proof which can establish that he was unaware of the marital status of this woman then he would escape the clutches of law.Husband can apply for divorce on the ground of his wife's infidelity.

section 497 provides .-- Whoever has s*xual intercourse with a person who is and whom he knows or has reason to believe to be the wife of another man, without the consent or connivance of that man, such s*xual intercourse not amounting to the offence of rape, is guilty of the offence of adultery, and shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend .

Hence better leave her by not interfering in her marital life,or else both of U will have to face severe legal consequences by not only ruining UR lives but also the life of her husband.For heaven's sake keep away from her,marry a girl of UR choice annd settle down in life.

indian society is the worst society of the world. yours is a very easy case. all she has to do is to file a 498A case against the entire family of husband. the husband and family will be behind the bar.

then she will file a divorce case on the ground of mental cruelty, torture and harrassment. she will get a divorce.

then she will marry you or you marry her. but take care of her child.

don't care the society. just live your life.

LEGAL CONSULTANT

Dear Mr. Arix,

Are U advicing him to do so or are U criticising his act?

xxx

The lady in question married leaving you , then she delivered a baby also with her husband in a years time.

Where is the love between both of you ???

It was and is an extra marital affair not Love. Pla wake up or you will get punished for your acts. The ladys husband will not leave you and he is already on the Job.

Come out of your dreams and get real. Leave the lady and live your own life and let her live her's !

Manager

Originally posted by : rohan
I am a 25 yr old man providing home tuitions and simultaneously preparing for govt competitive exams. I love a girl from past 10 yrs. but both our parents were against us, so in 2009 she was forcefully married with some1 else. She told her husband everything about me that she loves me will never forget me and thus we kept in touch talking and sharing everything between us secretly. She tried to adjust in her new family but could not accept her husband and in-laws fully by heart as he is much older than her and both have very different mindsets. Next year she got a baby too. 

But as time passed, her relations with her husband worsened and on other side our love continued and increased. From last 1 year she is not ready to live with her husband and want divorce from him, but he does not want to leave her. He is continuously torturing her mentally & emotionally (not physically) by showing the child, social status, family etc. but she does not want to carry on her life with him now. So, we both fled home taking the child too. But to avoid legal complications to our family and to settle things legally we came back after 2 days. But as we came, she was forcefully separated from me. Her parents have kept her forcefully from last 2 months and all are continuously forcing her to go back to her husband. Meanwhile, her husband has filed a complaint against me that i kidnapped her wife & child and i am forcing her wife to get divorce from him. Now, her husband & family members are telling her that if she doesn’t come back to her husband they will make me arrested and tortured by police and file severe charges against me. All three families are against us and no one is willing to help both of us due to society, prestige etc. Every time she says that she doesn’t want to go to her husband and want a divorce from him. We want to get married in any case. What must be the best possible legal way for us to get married? She is ready to give any statement according to me. Please reply. 

Go to court and Claim that he is your Son. Get the DNA test. Accept that both were in LOVE from 10 Years.

You Both will Go to Jail and after Jail Term get Married...

All 3 Families will be Happy...

Dy Director

Ben on your knews befor eher husband.

Beg for his mercy.

In any case you should now forget about joining Govt ifyou intend to marry a married lady and plan to be in jail.

No need to say that you are financilly not stable as "home tution" is your professsion which is just a part time profession for many teachers.

Anyway once accused (not even convicted) of such charges be sure to receive dent in you home tution job.  In our society people ar enot willing to allow entry in house to some one accused of such charges.

No need to say you arre corwards as you allowed heer to be married elesehwere instead of having a love marriage.

You have already given sufficient loss to the lady.

Dy Director

Originally posted by : SuperHero

Originally posted by : rohan

Go to court and Claim that he is your Son. Get the DNA test. Accept that both were in LOVE from 10 Years.

You Both will Go to Jail and after Jail Term get Married...

All 3 Families will be Happy...

No Even afgter coming out of jail he cannot marry her unless she is divorced.

Rather after coming from jail she will not be interetedd in marrying an unemployed parcite becuase all that he can do is "home tution" and prepparing for govt job.  Both the doors will be shut for him.

Door of govt job appears already shut down being a criminally accused person.

who will allow his children to be taught by a person accused of eloping with married lady.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu