LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoranjan Das (Constable)     26 November 2015

Want to get ride of secret marriage

Wife of my cousin deserted for the last 4 year and filed a Dv case which is still under process for the last 2 yrs. He filed a RCR in District Court, but due to non-response from OP exparte has been ordered in his favour. Recently he married a lady of 34 age in a temple avoiding the knowledge all of our family and relatives . no pen and paper has been done only brother and sister-in-law of the said lady were present there. Since then they don't live together. Now my cousin want to avoid the marriage. I want to know what happen if brother of that lady take shelter of law. They took a video coverage with a mobile and keep a video clip with them.

Learning

2 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     26 November 2015

Why your cousin did not get divorce before marrying another women? First mistake. If it comes to the knowledge of his first wife, he would be in problem. Second marriage is void. No evidences.

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     26 November 2015

Why your cousin did not get divorce before marrying another women? First mistake. If it comes to the knowledge of his first wife, he would be in problem. Second marriage is void. No evidences.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register