Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harassed (Engineer)     04 August 2014

Want to file perjury case, please guide

Hi,

I wanted some advice , my query is as follows:-

I married in Jan 2013 and my wife(contacted through matrimony site) left home within 4 days of marriage . I tried a lot to bring her back , but later realized that she is a fraud and had married me with ill intention to extract money.So I filed annulment case in the court, which she attended once through her lawyer and filed for maintenance and clearly mentioned that there were no issues for 4 days in my home. 

However later she file DV case at her town and mentioned that we have tortured her.

So my question is i have her 2 sworn in affidavits in which 

1. Annulment Case: She mentions that she had no issues in our home and everyone  treated her fairly.And she clearly says that no-one even spoke a harsh word against her.

2. DV Case; She says that she was tortured within 4 days and that is why she left to her parents home.

We tried for amicable settlement and am ready to pay her as good as 6 Lakhs for only 4 days of marriage, wherein she is at fault. But the party is not willing to and is demanding more money

So based on these differences in her statement ,Can I file Perjury case against her?  Also, is perjury case criminal in nature?  Please guide me.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register