Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

girish rathod (Software Developer)     14 September 2013

Want to do lawyers practise in high court

HI member,

I have completed first year of full time LLB from mumbai university and working as a senior software enginner in mumbai.

i want to do practise under lawyer or senior lawyer who is practising in high court. i am eager to learn practical experience of law fields & how the system work. 

Please any member who is practising in high court, i am having holiday on staurday & sunday, and i want to utilise this day working under the lawyers. 

Further i am having 4 year of experience in windows, internet, other app, website technologies. I can utilise this for any lawyers who is willing to appoint me as his assistant.

i have completed BSC-IT in the year 2009 and pursing LLB from mumbai university.

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     22 September 2013

First of all decide what you have to do, either software engineer or lawyer.  Legal field is an ocean.  You have to dedicate your whole life to it.  When you have chosen to take legal field, you should not have any other avocations and engagements except law.  Still if you want to proceed with law, the procedure is as follows. 

Keep concentrate on your studies only.  After completion of the complete 4 years period of LLB, join with an Senior Advocate who is having atleast 25 to 30 years standing in civil law preferably from lower court.  The foundation of law will be learnt in lower court only and not in high court.  The trial, chief, cross will be done only in lower court.  Atleast you should do juniorship for 5 years.  During these five years keep collecting cases of your own.  After than you can become independant lawyer.  Even after becoming independant you will not get the cases so easily.  Again you have to struggle further more 5 years to get the cases.

The earning stage will come lately in legal field, whereas in software engineering profession you will get result quickly.  In the long run legal field is good. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register