Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krunal Jani (Project Manager)     26 July 2013

Want to buy agriculture land in gujarat

Hello Friends,

Kindly help me out in this matter. My metarnal grandfather is farmer in village from 1950 to 1985 because I have 7/12 of that land and as per that record he is farmer till 1985. On that land our Farmer name is Hanu Mavshang.   

In this 7/12 some no. are reflecting which are related to notification of that land.

207 - Himatlal, Vrajlal and Amrutlal Ambashankar are main A/c Holder.

2117 - Tank Hanubhai Mavshang Himatlal, Vrajlal and Amrutlal Ambashankar. (This note is for issue new survey no. or you can say that replacing old survey no.)

2286 - Nagji Hanubhai buy the land from Himatlal, Vrajlal and Amrutlal Ambashankar

(In above not - They are not mention Dastavej Doc. No. and any other details. Even though I get the dastavej but it is in the name of buyer's father and talati directly involve his son name instead of father. One more thing Dastavej is not including all the people sign, it's include on Himatlal Ambashankar Sign remaining 2 people sign is not in the dastavej.)

Here, I am giving you no. and it's content.

I have document

7/12 - From 1950 to 1996. (Reflacting our name 1950-1985)

Dastavej - Copy ( It's done in 1957 and its effect came in 1985 but dastavej content only one person sign but A/c holders are 3 person.)

Tippan - Map or sketch of the land.

Survey Report - Copy 

What other documents I required to prove my self as a farmer or reopen my a/c as a farmer. 

Pleas help me out in this matter.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanking You,

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register