Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raa (fresher)     18 December 2012

Want my property free from illegal occupation

Dear Respected Advocates,

I am from Delhi NCR and one question that i really want to know is below.

Many years back our grandfathers gave some peace of land to some people as they do not have any land to reside and due to kind nature of my forefathers they gave them land to live there and made a condition that they can only live there until they do not have their own property/Land anywhere. But as the timepasses they all are now having their plots in big colonies and earning a good rent from there and still residing on our land.

My questions are:

1. Can we get our land back through court as all the papers are still on our forefathers name and now on our name.

2. how much time could it take to get the land back from them(i know it will take time but as an average)

3. or else court/govt will provide us land at somewhere else if it is not freed.

Please help I really need a help on this. I will be very thankfull to all the experts.

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 December 2012

Is there any document to show that they can live in the property until they do not have their own lands?

Raa (fresher)     18 December 2012

No neither they have any documents nor us have any such documents it was only a verbal commitment.

but we have the real property papers in our name and also in the government records as the property was not sold they were only allowed to live onit until they do not own their own piece of lanf. Please help us.

Cann't we sue them for the illegal occupation of our land or any thing else you can suggest me out.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register