LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

INDIAN CITIZEN (ER)     22 August 2014

Want justice

i have  been waiting for past 4 years to get divorce from my wife. im the pettitioner. on grounds of adultry for which i have the evidence.she  is not attending for cross examination even once. high court has adviced the sub ordinate court to end the case in 3 months time which  is by mid of next month. now she  wants the HC to  change the case to her native place but  the order hasnt come as yet....wat to do to end this case.........she demands 20L for settlement which is not possible for me...........experts please advice me regarding this issue ..

Learning

4 Replies

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     22 August 2014

Dear Citizen,

It is not possible for anyone to pay Rs.20L at a time without any reason. I can understand your agony. You better fight your case. If she files a petition in High Court for transfer of her case to her native, first of all she will get a stay by default. Then you approach a High Court Advocate and file a detailed counter regarding all the facts. Then the transfer petition will be dismissed on merits and your case will directed to dispose within months.

Nothing to worry about the transfer petition except it might prolong time but will not change the result of the case.

Regards,

Solomon

INDIAN CITIZEN (ER)     23 August 2014

Thank you for kind advice Mr solomon. kindly please let me know is there any way to speed up the case and get divorce....because all my life is getting wasted in this issue...........

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     23 August 2014

Any how you have fought for 4 years...Just wait couple of months...Only way to speed up is file a caveat petition before High Court, so that stay will not be granted without hearing you...That way, you can quickly solve this problem.

Also file a petition under section 21B if yours is Hindu Marriage Act to expedite your petition.

Regards,

Solomon

INDIAN CITIZEN (ER)     24 August 2014

thank you sir, september 10 is my next trial and the 90days time period given by the high court ends by mid of september....when i enquired in hc about the transfer pettion put by the opposite side,its there in hc without getting registered....is there any way i can do to prevent them from getting transfer before they proceed .........

and what if as usual they didnt turn up for cross on 10 september.....and what the sub ordinate court will do if the 90 days time gets over..........? kindly advice.....any thing i could do to prevent them from diverting the case since its in final process..........kindly advice please.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register