LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Violence

I recently got married, it was arrainged by parents. I found out my wife has a very agressive nature, I recently overheard her conversation. I was so shocked find out that her mother is instructing her to hit me (to keep me under control) in one of the calls and in another call she is telling her mother that she is going to murder my mother. I strongly believe in non violance and the more humble I try to be the more agressive she is becoming.

I spoke to her parents and they told me if I file for divorce they will try their do their best create obsticles, including refusing to sign any divorce documents or even turnup to court. They even told me that just to create extra headache for me they will find ways to re-open the case if the judge issues ex parte divorce. It has got to a point where I can not tolerate it anymore and I want a divorce, before she murders. Please can you tell me what to do? Is there a law against her intension to murder?

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Rakesh Martyn   04 June 2017

Your wife seems to be educated.  Her parents seem to be criminal minded.   You are asking help on open forum which is dangerous.  Recording someone elses voice witthout their permission could get you into trouble.  Delete the post or delete your acoc*nt and contact able counsel and discuss in private.  Form strategy there itself.  File case and then come here.  Dont reveal your plan here.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     05 June 2017

iAFGREE WITH aUTOHIDE4U. aS PER SECTION 506 ipc THREATS TO MURDER IS AN OFFENCE. iNTENTION TO MURDER I SCRIMINAL MIND OR MENS REA. DON/T FILE dIVORCE. sHE HERSELF WOULD ASK FOR DIVORCE. oR EVEN IF YOU FILE DIVORCE THERE I S NOTHING TO  WOPRRY. fIGHT CONTESTED DIVORCE. fILE DIVORCE ON THE GROUNDS OF DESERTION, CRUELTY ETC.iF YOU FEAR THEIR THREATS  ALL TH EMORE THEIR THREATS WOULD INCREASE.bE BOLD AND FACE NO DIVORCE OR CONTESTED DIVORCE OR EASY MCD.Dont destroy your electronic evidence.They would be of use.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register