LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vineeth Das (Group Personnel Manager)     02 November 2015

Violation of family court order

My wife has violated the interim court order issued by the Honourable Family Court Judge directing her to transfer interim custody of our son on every weekend for one day

This was violated by my wife for the last two weeks citing reason in the form of sms that my son is developing fever and will send him only when he is fine.This excuse had been in use for long time, first for the violation of family counsellor instruction and now for the court order and that on last occasion Honourable Family Court Judge has clearly mentioned that both the parents has equal rights and responsibilities when it comes to the matter of treating the child during sickness and these types of excuses cannot be accepted for violating the instructions of counselor but wife still neglecting the instructions and order and denying my rights to be with my son which is causing lot of mental agony to me.

Kindly advise the next course of action to be initiated so that court order and proceedings is respected and followed 

Learning

13 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     02 November 2015

1. File a written complaint in this contxt with the police. You can show the police the order. If the child is sick then you too need to be besides him. The police wll intervene and find ourt what is wrong with the child.

1 Like

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     02 November 2015

Hi Vineeth Das,

Throw away the family court order into dust bin.

Your wife or any wife in India will NOT honour such court orders and you cannot do anything about it.

Do not insult your son's dignity by pulling him into court cases.

And never ever file complaint in this regard to police.

Just go to your wife's house and meet your son.

Get the help of relatives, friends and well wishers to pursue your wife.

That will be tough for your wife to handle.

She can easily ignore court orders and make fun of you and let your son suffer without you.

So, please never ever believe that court can help you be a father to your son.

You should find every social opportunity to pursue your wife and meet your son.

When your son grows he should listen to stories of your love and affection.

When your son grows he should NOT listen to stories of court and orders. 

He might hate you for this though your wife is at fault.

So, please never ever believe that court can help you be a father to your son.

Never allow a Judge to tell you and your wife that "both parents have equal rights on the child".

It is persistent truth by nature. Nobody needs to ensure it.

You should just make it happen.

Please. Please. Please do not pull your son to that court where families are getting destroyed everyday and husband/wife relationship is turned into money exchange business.

First of all thank you so much Mr.Rohit Sharma and to Mr.Prasad for your  inputs.

I never pulled my son to court/ my wife only filed false allegations/divorse case against me and prohibited me from seeing my son for more than 6 months before; later family court counsellor only interfered and directed the instruction and later Judge after realising the violation passed the interim order. Police intervention is not possible as we are not living in India 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     02 November 2015

File an instant contempt petition for violation of the court orders.

1 Like

Thanks Mr.Sainath for your feedback, will do like that, really don't know how can I see my son till the next hearing at court as my wife is not bothered about court order/contempt of court order since she is not living in India

chandra mohan (power)     02 November 2015

One have to fight back court cases with brain Not by heart. Never go to her house for child visitation. you may land up in more fakecases of rape , molestation, s*xual harrassement, theatening etc filed by ur wife n her relatives. Just file a complaint about this violation of court order in same court. It is contempt of court. you ask for permanent custody now. Also no maintanace to wife n child if they are violating court order.

1 Like

Hello Vineeth and Chandra Mohan...

One have to live the married life with heart not by brain and legal cases.

Especially, when a couple has a kid, they have to live the married life with heart not by brain and legal cases.

Legal procedures can only be used effectively to break the trust, relationship and eventually the marriage.

Even if your wife is living in India, near the family court, she will not hnour the court order.

And you, police or judge cannot do anything about it.

I am talking based on cases that is happening on the ground.

There are husbands who have not seen their sons/daughters for 3, 5, 7 years.

They only have the court order in hand.

Do not waste your time in courts and money with lawyers.

Just talk to your wife. Just talk to your wife. Just talk to your wife. 

That is the only way to win your wife and children.

Else your wife will win the cases and you will loose your life.

If your ego does not allow, you should act as though you are begging her to see your son.

All the best to roam if you are going to pursue legal route to see your son.

All the best to roam with your son if you are going to pursue your wife and son with love and trust.

Hello Vineeth and Chandra Mohan...

One have to live the married life with heart not by brain and legal cases.

Especially, when a couple has a kid, they have to live the married life with heart not by brain and legal cases.

Legal procedures can only be used effectively to break the trust, relationship and eventually the marriage.

Even if your wife is living in India, near the family court, she will not hnour the court order.

And you, police or judge cannot do anything about it.

I am talking based on cases that is happening on the ground.

Do not waste your time in courts and money with lawyers.

Just talk to your wife. Just talk to your wife. Just talk to your wife. 

That is the only way to win your wife and children.

Else your wife will win the cases and you will loose your life.

If your ego does not allow, you should act as though you are begging her to see your son.

All the best to roam in courts if you are going to pursue legal route to see your son.

All the best to roam with your son in roads and parks if you are going to pursue your wife and son with love and trust.

chandra mohan (power)     03 November 2015

@prasad

when the wife is already filed court cases with fake allegations then why any husband should beg. you are in different world. How many cases you are facing?

Dont misguide the people.

Dont suggest like feminist mafia who are engaged in legal extortion.

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     03 November 2015

@Chandra

I myself a victim of faminist mafia. I have no intention of any misguiding.

All legal options are advantageous to wives only.

So, I am suggesting not to resort to legal ways and give power to wives.

We should just ignore her legal cases.

@Vineeth

You let the forum know if you succeed in legal ways to meet your son.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     03 November 2015

Not all husband's are Sri Ram Chandra's and not all wife's are Sita Devi's.Unless there is good and bad running together,Indian epics,mythologies and Vedas would not have existed.i do agree that there are real sufferers in their marital lives(both the genders), but one is equally responsible for his/her fate.A bad human may enjoy a fruitful life in the beginning, but has to face the wrath of the Almighty and lead a dreadful life till the end.A good human may suffer initially in all aspects but attains solace in the end.This is the vicious circle of human life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register