LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D.mukherjee (fighter mukherjeebandhu@gmail.com)     30 March 2015

Violation

Not only I but my senior citizen widow mother,my two married elder sisters and their husbands residing in U.P,are wholly innocent and have been entangled in a false case in Bankura sadar Women P.S Case No.95 by 14 dated 07.09.14,with the help of political leader.

I and my sinior citizen mother much before lodged complaints as GDE 1103 dt 19.03.14,GDE 1533 dt 21.04.14,GDE 711 dt 11.05.14,GDE 1450 dt 30.07.14 in Bankura Police Station and also to the S.P Bankura dated 21.04.14,dated 25.05.14 against the de facto complainant that She is living separately from 08.06.14 and did not come back and continuous Threat to kill me by her father.But police remains silent.We appealed to protect us.
RIGHT TO LIFE has been given by Article. 21 of CONSTITUTION OF INDIA to every Indian citizen.
This causes irreparable loss to the Applicant and his whole family, because my mother is ill,recently lost her husband who was a school teacher and I am her only son.The complaint was initiated after a gap of more than 1year 04 months i.e 16 months separation without any investigation by OC Woman police Bankura,W.B.Can the Police and Courts give back what we lost.I lost more than 2 years of our prime age…I lost everything of  life.I stayed with her for only couple of days of  marriage. My mother and I received several threats and ill demands even before the cases were filed.However those complaints by a senior citizen mother are yet to see the light.Is it a crime being a mother of a son in Free India? Why is a senior sitizen mother’s complaint not given any importance by police? Does only wife qualify to be woman in India? Despite of the fact they knew she could not spend a marriage life normally.
. For that she was taken by us for her treatment and examination both at Bankura and Kolkata and it was detected that she was a patient of GLIOSIS,damage to the central nervous system, a MYOCLONIC EPILEPSY problem-a severe type of epilepsy. She lodged a false complaint on 07.09.14 after leaveing 01 year 04 months before from her matrimonial home. On 09.09.14 women police officer ,O.C woman PS Bankura,W.B,Rama Rani Hazra came to our house in civil dress and arrested my son without any perior notice or any warrant.She pushed up and threatned my mother at that time and demanded to give her huge money to release me.At the time of arrest police in civil dress and forcefully entered house and dragged me outside in front of my mother as if I was a notorious criminal,although I have no criminal record.The police also failed to provide a memo of arrest to My family.Such action by the police is in violation of the guidelines.In police Lock-up police did not give me even a single drop of water.My case illustrates the fragrant violation of a person legal rights while being arrested.In light of above,we argues the authorities to take appropriate action against the concerned police officers.After six months letter of SUSPENSION by the chairman(T.M.C Leader)of D.P.S.C,Bankura,W.B has been sent to my mother address.I lost my service .After a hard work we requested police to register their name u/s 3dpa.Police did that by the order of S.P.Please guide sir.we are hoping for justice.

Learning

8 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     30 March 2015

"Is it a crime being a mother of a son in Free India?"

- - - - Great Qustion !

Please ask the same in High Court by appearing in-person by filing Wirt Petion (Article 226).

Sample petitions are there in my following links. 

Pick-up your Gandiva (bow of Arjuna) and fight!

Please read each of my posts carefully in the following links for sample petitions and other necessary clues.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U6gslUCm9dg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Best-way-to-fight-against-false-498a-103111.asp#.U6gsRkCm9dg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=104564&offset=1

D.mukherjee (fighter mukherjeebandhu@gmail.com)     01 April 2015

Can I file  first discharge pitition u/s 227 in the sessions & District Court ?Pls advice & guide me my forum.Thanks in advance to all respected sirs.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     02 April 2015

Article 227 of Indian Constitution is the supervisory power of all High Courts over their corresponding subordinate courts.

Please google it up.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 April 2015

No such petitions can be filed before high court alone.

D.mukherjee (fighter mukherjeebandhu@gmail.com)     04 April 2015

Mr Talaiselvan babu pls advice in detail sir. Thanks you.

D.mukherjee (fighter mukherjeebandhu@gmail.com)     08 April 2015

Sir should I go for quashing in the High Court or discharge pitition in the sessions Court.I'm confused.One telling for quashing,other telling me for discharge,One suggest to go for trial.The 498a family is very dangerious and connected with political party.They are tring to delay the case.Charge yet not framed.I have anyhow filled through police dpa3 against false dowry harrasment.They are tring to contact my lawyear also.Please suggest your valuable guide.Thanks in advance.

Pls help me Exparts my next date in the sessions Court 16thApril.My elder married two sisters and their husband are also in great trouble.My senior citizen mother(I'm sorry being a son) is also a woman,my two elder sisters is also women ...O My INDIA ,A GREAT LAW FOR WOMAN AND WOMAN...NO MAN NO MAN

Exparts you have key to success,pls suggest your valuable way to fight for this false case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register