LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (a)     04 December 2017

Video recording

I am planning to do video recording secretly when my wife goes to school and comes out of school where she is employed currently. 

1. Is this valid in court?

2. will the opposite lawer or school backfire me in any way legally?

3. my wife not admitted she is working in the school currently in her cross under maintenance section. will maintenance be cancelled due to lies and video proofs?

4. will school file any case against me? as because of video recording my wife entering school and leaving school.

please advise if the above strategy works. i will do it only after your valuable suggestions.

Learning

6 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     04 December 2017

What is there in your video of your wife entering and leaving School, that is her ususal routine as a teacher and nothing is there. 

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     04 December 2017

Why don't you summon through court her employment and salary records from the school she is working rather doing all this drama, who suggested you this? Was it your lawyer? If yes, sack him and engage a new sensible lawyer.

(Guest)

You make video of her, she will file 1 case, school will file another case in another court.  Along with these cases you will go to 2 more courts, that is what is going to happen.  Your advocate will charge exhorbitant fees for handling somre more cases.

It is waste to do video.

Ask your lawyer to get details of her employmnet and salary.

It is his job. I think you did not pay fees to lawyer, all this is his job, not yours.

If you paid fees, it might not be adequate.

If you paid fees adequate and he still not doing all this, he might have joined hands with opposite party or mighte evne be slipping with other party.

In that case, simply change lawyer and hire good lawyer. who is ethical.

1 Like

Ravi (a)     05 December 2017

thank you everybody for your suggestions. i will not take up this strategy.

btw, her lawyer himself told my lawyer about the current school where she is working and earning. the RTI response from the school is also managed by her and the principla replied that such candidate is not available with the school. all her relatives and few known people also told that she is working in the school. so everything is rigged up.

hence i have thought of this idea to do video recording. but now after hearing suggestions, i have dropped the idea.

but one question - why the school authorities are lying in RTI response when actually she is working there. dont they have ethics and morale? i pity that school and the principal who are saving the bad lady who couldnt make any attempts for her life but trying hard in the teacher capacity to educate and teach students. shame on that school.......

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ravi
thank you everybody for your suggestions. i will not take up this strategy.

btw, her lawyer himself told my lawyer about the current school where she is working and earning. the RTI response from the school is also managed by her and the principla replied that such candidate is not available with the school. all her relatives and few known people also told that she is working in the school. so everything is rigged up.

hence i have thought of this idea to do video recording. but now after hearing suggestions, i have dropped the idea.

but one question - why the school authorities are lying in RTI response when actually she is working there. dont they have ethics and morale? i pity that school and the principal who are saving the bad lady who couldnt make any attempts for her life but trying hard in the teacher capacity to educate and teach students. shame on that school.......

Sorry state of affairs in India mainly because teachers, lectuerrers, professors dont have ethics or morals.  Moral science is no more a subject in school.  I already enquired in local school.

Born Fighter (xxx)     05 December 2017

There is no harm at all in taking a video. However hire a detective to do this job so u dont have to bother.

Secondly file an application with this video (OR other details which u will get from below exercise)  in the court asking for employment records from that school

there are various ways in which u can nail her lies. Visit website of school/ annual function magazines  u will get some pics/name of ur wife as a school teacher / bribe the peon or clerk to disclose her employee code/I Card /attendance details etc etc

If she is a full time teacher (and not in contract) then u can get her PF details from Employee PF website ( if u need help send me personal message)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register