LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramesh cwa   05 December 2015

Victim of qnet

Hi Forum, I'm a victim of Qnet. I've joined few months back in qnet through my company colleague referral. I've put total sum of 5 lakh INR and later came to know that this is not a business opportunity but a company. I was introduced to this by saying there is a business opportunity and I shall become partner. Now when I approach company qnet or my referral for my money return they say it's not possible. They say the only way to earn money is to make joining of others through my referral. Now I want to challenge my referral and company Qnet for my money return. Since I don't have legal knowledge I'm approaching this forum that what way I can approach legally.. Pls advice. Many thanks!!!

Learning

1 Replies

Nikhil Kumar   20 May 2019

I know its quite old topic but to my surprize still unanswered, so i am shareing my experience. its possible to get your valuable money back. call to there malaysia number talk to the guy and get some email address to send your request.but theyvdeduct some money i guess 15%. I also had bad experoence but got my money back.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register