Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhaviexports (v.p.)     05 December 2011

Vehicle transfer act

Dear sir,

I was sold my old TATA SAFARI TO XXX PERSON, AGAINST HIS 15 DAYS PDC ,I WAS GIVEN RCTC AND SAFARI TO HIM. AS HE WAS OLD PERSON AROUND 65 SO I BELIVE ON HIME ,BUT HIS CHEQUE WAS BOUNCED IN MAY-2011.THEN HIS MOBILE  WAS OFF ,HE WAS NOT BEEN AVAILBELE IN HIS HOME,FINALLY  I SEARCH HIM AND TAKE AROUND 60% CASH ,DURING PERIOD HIS NAME WAS BEEN DISPLAYED IN NEWS PAPER FOR SUCH SIMILAR CASES SO I LOG COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM.POLICE BROUGHT SUCH VECHILE FROM YYY PERSON ,ON WHOSE THIS SAFRI WAS TRANSFERD  WITHOT MY  TRANSFER FORM SIGNATURE .NOW PRESENT POSITION IS AS IT IS MY SAFRI IS IN POLICE STATION.WILL YOU GUIDE ME PLEASE WHAT SHOULD BE NEXT STEP ON madhaviexports@gmail.com or 9822086856

regards

vaibhav

Learning

3 Replies

venkatkrishna (AGM)     06 December 2011

Dear  Madhav

You can file an application before the court  simply  claiming the ownership of the vehicle and to give the custody of it.  You can disclose the court that  the old man was helping you to sell the car  hence with a good faith handed over the possession of the same to the old man but the old man with an ulterior motive sold the car without my knowedge and  without my consent  in writing by signing the docs of transfer.

Hire an advocate and move the application.  How  RTO  transferred the vehicle from your name to another one without verifying your signature?

madhaviexports (v.p.)     07 December 2011

Dear sir,

Thank you very much.sir.

regards

vaibhav

madhaviexports (v.p.)     12 December 2011

dear sir,

as per your opinion i have hired advaocate and give concern document but he says our case is weak,safari will be return to those whose name is in RCTC BOOK, Now name on RCTC IS ANOTHER PERSON BY FROUD SIGNATURE.We have to search any judgeemnt for this .WILL YOU GUIDE ME TO FIND ANY JUDGEMNT TO GIVE SAFRI BACK ON ORIGINAL PERSONS NAME

REGARDS

VAIBHAV

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register