Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Govind Pawar   29 November 2017

Vehicle release format

Dear All,

My bike was stolen and after two months, it was found by me. I have deposited the bike in Police station.

Now the police asked me to get Court Order.

Anybody have the format for the same. Please mail me on - govindpawar2007@yahoo.co.in

Regards

Govind Pawar

Cell - 9823411433

Learning

3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     29 November 2017

Magistrate court of the police station jurisdiction will issue superdari order in you favour based on the documents of the motor vehicle and your undertaking to produce the motor vehicle in the court as and when summoned for it. As it is a stolen property that was recovered, although by you but still has to be produced in court when the thief is apprehended and prosecuted for the offense of theft in the court by the police.

(Guest)

If it was stolen, and yo ufound it, why did you go and give in police station? You should have kept it with you and simply informed police that you got your stoeln bike, and that you would like to widtraw the complaint.  So foolish thing u did.  Now you get court order to release the vehicle.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     29 November 2017

A formal released order is required from court. It is very easy. Please engage a local lawyer and he will it for you. You cannot do it by yourself by getting proforma/format.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register