Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthikeyan   03 February 2018

Validity of physical size vs documented size

Hi All,

I am Karthikeyan from tamilnadu. My father gave some property to myself and my sister through giftdeed. I am the insisted my father to give some property to my sister. but the problem is, Since i wrongly gave the wrong measurement with correct four boundaries. As per the document the size of my sister property is 214 sq.ft. but physically it is 166 sq.ft under the documented four boundaries. But now my ssister claiming for 214 sq.ft which comes inside my property. could anyone please advice which size is valid.
Please find the attached hawk eye of our land.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

7 Replies

Vikas Hedau (Advocate)     04 February 2018

She will get the documented 214 SQ ft of land

karthikeyan   04 February 2018

Hi,

Thanks for reply. if my document size larger than actual, can i get other's land as per your advice? Could you please give me the points.

thanks.

yes if land gifted in by father was total in area 214 Sq ft  and sister is occupying 166 then she will definately get extra land , documents weights more than anything

Hi sir, 

But in document it's four boundaries are clearly defined. as per that boundary the size is 166 sq.ft only.

are you talking that totaling got wrong and sides are correct then she wont get that extra land

Sir, 
the property is a shop and as per the document four bounadaries, it is 166sqft. 

four boundaries are,

1. East to my shop

2.west to highways road

3. south to my another shop

4. north to ganesan's shop. 
so total size is just 166 sqft. but they removed east side wall and claiming land in my shop. plz refer the attached image

in document, mentioned area goes beyond the four boundaries.

kindly Write sides as per gift deed or upload relevant portion of deed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register