LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

trishi (manager)     20 April 2014

Validity of evidence

1. As we have android phones these days. We too have call recorder softwares. For evidence, can we use these call recordings to prove the person guilty?/

2. If husband is going to homes of relatives with his family, and never trying to communicate with my parents and me, though my parents said them that whatever is the decision of my that relative will be final, and defaming my character in front of them. He is saying that i have affair before marriage, relation before marriage, but he is ready to accept me.

And, in reality, he told me that he too slept with a prostitute in thailand. Also, he has not consummated marriage. Also, he has demanded dowry. Also, did things that come under domestic violence and tortured me.

How can i come out of this particular point . Please suggest. I want divorce from him.

Learning

8 Replies

mahavir singh (ADVOCACY)     20 April 2014

U can use these evidences. For more call 09910657998 mahavir singh advocate.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     20 April 2014

Premarital physical relation with other person by any of spouse can't be ground for divorce.  But if u want divorce, his false allegation of ur affair n nonconsumation of marriage as well as dowry demands r part of cruelty n u can file divorce case as well as dv case n the evidence by producing before thecourt in admissable form wd bring positive results.

But if in case i don't have any evidence to prove him guilty ...then shall my statement Will be considered valid or not in the court of law

But if in case i don't have any evidence to prove him guilty ...then shall my statement Will be considered valid or not in the court of law

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     20 April 2014

there are various types of evidences viz - 

oral

written

circumstantial

direct 

indirect

etc.

the court sums up all and gives its verdict.

call recordings are valid evidences - indian evidence act sec. 64B

preserve the original memory card.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register