Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sriram   21 August 2015

Vacating tenant

Dear Users,

We have rented out a property to a person for more than 10 yrs w.o any rental agreement. The reson being his father and my father were good friends.

As times passed by he stopped paying us rent and also to revise the rental money.He has challenged in the Sub-Court and got a order from the court that he would buy the land from us. He had deposited some money in the court for the land as per the Order.

We never want to sell the land as ours is a huge family. I have some question on this case,pls share your views

1. I belive court cannot ask us to sell the land or register the land.So how can we break it.

2.  With the court copy he had brought licenese from the Gov Agencies and is running his company. How can we vacate him.

Pls help.

Regards,

Sri

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     21 August 2015

On what basis court ordered him to buy the land?

Have you challenged that order?

Need further clarrification in the matter.

You may call on the below number for legal assistance if you so desire.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     21 August 2015

Court will not just like that pass an Order. Did you appear in the case before the sub-court? 

No one can force you to sell.... further ten years does not amount to adverse possession.

You should have filed an appeal. Please ask your lawyer as to what exactly happened in the sub-court.... did you attend?

puja saxena (private practice)     21 August 2015

You have less knowledge about your case first collect all the information along with documents and take steps asap ,otherwise you will loose your property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register