Vacate tenant without rental agreement

Hi All,

        I am typing this question from my fathers account. We have a property regsitered in my mother's name where we have rented some place for a tenant. We have entered in to Rental agreement at 1997 after which we have never renewed the rental agreement. When we asked him to vacate the premises he is telling this good place for his business and he will not leave. He said you can do what you want. Then my father registred a case against him for which judgement came in favor of the tenant. Since my father has expired recently I dont have the case details. Now I want to vacate him from the place. I dont want to file a case again so kindly let me know if there is any other way or any other reasons which we can tell and ask him to vacate the place.



You can consult me 9980635871.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu