Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bholanath mandal   09 August 2017

VRS

Sir,

I Bholanath Mandal a postal employee (SPM).My age is about 59 years. Agents of the post office are harassing me by threatening of murder, rough languages, irregulars works. Says the police and P/S will do nothing. I have captured the facts in a mobile video. Al the matters have brought to the notice of higher authorities of my department along video and lodged a GD at the police station. I am suffering from depression, tension, anxiety and under treatment at Dist Hospital with rest. I applied for transfer by virtue of retirement but no order issued. It is not possible to perform the duty at old station. I availed 6 months commuted leave. Now the service is left for 17 months and E/L is due for 10 months. What can I do? I have completed 26 years of service. How can I get VRS with full benefits?

Kindly help me, so that I can free from depression.

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

You may submit a simple not less than 3 months' notice for VRS retirement under Rule 48A of the CCS (Pension) Rules to the Head of the Division specifying the date of retirement. The competent authority will issue your VRS order. Once the orders are issues, you may get the detailed application form of application form for pension. You will be entitled to pension with 31 years of qualifying service by adding 5 years of grace period with your 26 years of service.

Even if no orders of your retirement are issued, the day on which your 3 months notice expires would be treated as your the date of your deemed retirement.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 August 2017

Best advise could be given after filtering relevant facts

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 August 2017

Best advise could be given after filtering relevant facts

bholanath mandal   10 August 2017

1 Increment will be admissible, if I avail10 months leave with MC on the date of joining?

(Guest)

Yes, you can get increment, if due, on your joining duty back after expirey of leave on MC.

bholanath mandal   20 August 2017

If my wife refuse to signature on the pension papers which will be supplies from my department. Is their any problem to get my pension?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : bholanath mandal
If my wife refuse to signature on the pension papers which will be supplies from my department. Is their any problem to get my pension?

Deapartment deals with you as its employee, not with your wife. Pension papers do not require signature of the wife. You have to fill, sign and submit the papers through your office in-charge.

bholanath mandal   15 October 2017

I have submitted application for VRS on 7.10.2017 under Rule 48-A of CCS pension. I am in doubt that, no letter will be issue from the divisional office. I wish to join on the last day of VRS for an increment due on July - 2017. In the meantime, is there any Legal advice require? Kindly help me with your advice.

(Guest)

Voluntary retirement gets automatically affected after the expirey of VRS notice, if no negative response is received before the due date from the employer.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2017

Seems you are a good player of badmonton.

You  immediately put shuttle on other court and seem to have a problem for every solution.

experts hae advised you well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register