LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RUDHRASRINI   15 September 2015

Used car engine cease

HI, last week(6/9/2015) in bangalore,i bought a used car ford fiesta diesel 2006 from a car owner by seeing his adverstiment. and i went and checked the car and that time every ok. i paid 2 lakh forty thousand( more than market value) but i took the car after 25 kms from there problem started, huge smoke in silcener and i called him asked this. he said for long time they didnt took the car so this problem and next day i took the ca for long drive this smoke in silencer huge. and took the car in ford service centre. its shocking the service engineer said. engine ceased have to replace the engine which cost one lakh eighty thousand.

i called the car owner and said the things. he cant answer to service engineer and after all this owner not picking the call and switch the mobile.note- i know this flat and details of him.

NOW i want to take severe action on him legally please anyboby guide what is the procedure need guideness soon. thanks

Learning

5 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     15 September 2015

In the absence any valid contract in place,I hope you have little chance to succeed even if you sue him, CAVEAT EMPTOR.

RUDHRASRINI   15 September 2015

thanks sir.want to draft a legal notice to him. plz mail me the format and details thanks

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     15 September 2015

I do not think you can file against him in this case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register