LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Raj   16 November 2017

Urgent suggestion

Hi Sice 2 years staying separately , she has done many cruelty like abuse me and my family threats by her and her parents brothers, legal terrorism.. dessertion so i have filed divorce and she now wants to come back and now i dont want her she is mentally not ballanced.. so she is trying to enter forcrfully.. but she is in the process to file DV in us..so she might file any time now.. so my sallary is 40 k she is highly qualified MSc in computers.. so might also file for maintaince.. so to avoid or to reduce maintaince what preperations i should do? I m not sure her work status

Learning

9 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2017

Hi Sice 2 years staying separately , she has done many cruelty like abuse me and my family threats by her and her parents brothers, legal terrorism..

you may say she is cruet and she may be alleging so.

1 Like

dessertion

desertiion is the term generally used for a wife leaving husban's home to excape torture.

so i have filed divorce

on what ground

and she now wants to come back and now i dont want her she is mentally not ballanced.. so she is trying to enter forcrfully..

she has a right and police has a duty to help her.

but she is in the process to file DV in us.. so she might file any time now..

you never said whether this case is true or false.

so my sallary is 40 k she is highly qualified MSc in computers.. so might also file for maintaince.. so to avoid or to reduce maintaince what preperations i should do? I m not sure her work status

but you have no proof of her employment may have to give maintenance for entire life.

Rishi kumar   16 November 2017

Respected Sudhir Kumar,

i read your frank and practical answers but your posts are rare. I was hoping to get a reply from you for my recent post " CONTRADICTIONS IN THE DIVORCE PETITION". Kindly  spare a few minutes. Your answers are very important to us.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 November 2017

You will open different threads on the same isssue and expect the experts to hunt for the other pages and then they should advise you.

Do you really think that the experts doing honourary work have that much free time.

Rishi kumar   17 November 2017

Yes that was a mistake, Sudhir sir. I should have pressed the green button to follow the thread. But also I thought that the thread would become something of a Ramayana and experts may not be having the time to go thro that. Sorry 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register