Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunit kumar (Private)     14 July 2015

Urgent need suggestion

Hi,

kindly suggest me what to do ?

i am writting you a problem which was i faced ( my family ) , i have purchased a Mehandi cone for my wife ( company -Neha Herbal Mehandi ) from market when my wife applyd on her hand suddenly after Few minuts the hand was got Swelling / reaction and for this as soon as we did the treatment .

for this i contact with Neha Herbal Company for my problem but they didnt replyd , after few days i have loged the c omplaint to CONSUMER Fouram and after his gydeline i agin write to the DRUG Controler Delhi for to check Any Adultration issue with product they said because of the Menufature are from Uttrakhand so kindy contact with the Uttrakhand Drug Controler , i again written the mail to Uttrakhand Drug controler and after few days they replyd me they will contact to the Menufactured so i am still waiting for this ( the thing was happen on 22nd June and now today is 14th July15).

in between i have sended the Letter to Neha herbal Company regarding my Issue and they cont me for two three times after many intervals and now one of the person from the Company they telling me for Compansession and continue calling me to meet for Compansessin .

kindly suggest me what should i do or what will be the compansession .

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

Bala   14 July 2015

Dont give up Bro...

Kill the idot's

RAVI K GOUD (ADVOCATE)     15 July 2015

Mr. Sunil,

To substantiate your your problem befor the court, first of all you have to preserve the documents like Purchase receipt of the product, Medical reports of the Doctor who has given the treatment for the reaction, all communication letters to Drugs department, the company etc., with acknowledgements if available which are very essential to prove your case and submit the same before Consumer Forum without any delay. If everything goes well, sure for you will win your case. !!! ALL THE BEST !!!!

RAVI K GOUD

Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register