Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav singh (clerk)     08 September 2016

Urgent need of suggestions

Hello Respected Sir,

My query is  -

1  -  Me and my wife have no problem with each other in life . We are  having one Son. I m happy with my wife. i got married since last 3 years me and my wife have same area in same district.  My wife has less maturity as woman . still has BACHPANA. she is not mentally sick...

2   -   Problem is that - my in laws i mean my father in law, mothr in law and brothr in law nver give me respect to me. Always speak in bad way... insulting to me and they have meaning with only their daughter.. they are biased with me compared to  other DAMAD in their family. i m govt servant with good post and i m alwyas having decency with them. 

3 -    One week before my wife went to her parents for RAKHI occasion. she returned back alone. I asked to my brother in law to drop him at my home with responsibility since my son is only one year old.  but in spite of this he replies " Me tumara nokar hu kya? me tere liye free hu kya" and cut the call. i tried again but he nver attended the call. its not one time fr me but i have faced so many times his this kind of attitude. Immediately I sent my wife to her parents home to clarify this becoz why her parnets and brother do such kind of behave to me... i tried myself previously but their attitude is same towards me. so i sent my wife. one day before she told me that they will not be changed to me.. they are very rude in behave.. she trust it..

4. today i got call from MAHILA THANA Counceling centre and my wife has filed an applicatoin that my am not going to take her at her parnts home. i was surprised how it happend. she spoke lie to mahila thaana. she told before counsellor that she is suffring between me and her parnts attitude. she has not any complain with me..but she favoured to her parents and brother and blame as i m wrong. 

5 I am ready to bring my wife from counceliling centre i have no problem. i knw she did this under presure of her parnts just to the point of EGO of her parnts.

Now i want to know that -

1   What should i do ,whether i might bring my wife by councelling...

2  what should i make conditions at time of taking my wife  to my home

3 I want to take a  legal action against my in laws  for my further safety. What can i take it in this circumsances.. 

4 My family is distrbng due to their rude attitude to me..so i want to take any written affidavit or other any form. coz i now dont trust on my wife and in laws...

In a nutshell i wish to know that  WHT ACTION I CAN TAKE AGAINST MY IN LAWS.

thx regards. 

Gaurav Singh

Learning

13 Replies

gaurav singh (clerk)     08 September 2016

Please sir reply me as soon as possble 

Mukesh sharma (job )     08 September 2016

Hi gourav i think its your family problem and some missunderstanding about your wife and your thats all 

you need to talk with your wife and her parents and ask them about it and give some time to your wife and if she file some application in women cell than you need to clear them all condition about your wife parents and other all things and i hope this concealing  must help you to settel  

thanks 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : gaurav singh
Hello Respected Sir,

My query is  -

1  -  Me and my wife have no problem with each other in life . We are  having one Son. I m happy with my wife. i got married since last 3 years me and my wife have same area in same district.  My wife has less maturity as woman . still has BACHPANA. she is not mentally sick...

2   -   Problem is that - my in laws i mean my father in law, mothr in law and brothr in law nver give me respect to me. Always speak in bad way... insulting to me and they have meaning with only their daughter.. they are biased with me compared to  other DAMAD in their family. i m govt servant with good post and i m alwyas having decency with them. 

3 -    One week before my wife went to her parents for RAKHI occasion. she returned back alone. I asked to my brother in law to drop him at my home with responsibility since my son is only one year old.  but in spite of this he replies " Me tumara nokar hu kya? me tere liye free hu kya" and cut the call. i tried again but he nver attended the call. its not one time fr me but i have faced so many times his this kind of attitude. Immediately I sent my wife to her parents home to clarify this becoz why her parnets and brother do such kind of behave to me... i tried myself previously but their attitude is same towards me. so i sent my wife. one day before she told me that they will not be changed to me.. they are very rude in behave.. she trust it..

4. today i got call from MAHILA THANA Counceling centre and my wife has filed an applicatoin that my am not going to take her at her parnts home. i was surprised how it happend. she spoke lie to mahila thaana. she told before counsellor that she is suffring between me and her parnts attitude. she has not any complain with me..but she favoured to her parents and brother and blame as i m wrong. 

5 I am ready to bring my wife from counceliling centre i have no problem. i knw she did this under presure of her parnts just to the point of EGO of her parnts.

Now i want to know that -

1   What should i do ,whether i might bring my wife by councelling...

2  what should i make conditions at time of taking my wife  to my home

3 I want to take a  legal action against my in laws  for my further safety. What can i take it in this circumsances.. 

4 My family is distrbng due to their rude attitude to me..so i want to take any written affidavit or other any form. coz i now dont trust on my wife and in laws...

In a nutshell i wish to know that  WHT ACTION I CAN TAKE AGAINST MY IN LAWS.

thx regards. 

Gaurav Singh

3 years of marriage and you are complaining now?

After 3 years of marriage,

A.  You either adjust with the headache, pop a saridon in.

Or

B.  Control wife.

Cant bear the headache (wife) or control it?

Option:

1.  Talk to her, make her agree for divorce, file it under 13b HMA, be a free man in 6 months time, this usually does not come free of cost, you need to pay her one time alimony in lumpsum.

2.  If she does not agree, which I am sure she wont, she will drag in her parents and her nautanki company, be ready to face, 498a, DV, IA, Maintenance cases.  File for divorce anyway under 13 (1) HMA, wait till you get divorce, which may of course take a good 10 years to get over, mind it, you might end up not getting divorce by the end of it.

In-laws are a headache, this is a proven fact, wife not mature, in-laws playing teacher role for their lovely beti who is good for nothing, legally you cannot do anything much about it.  Permanent injunction can be a solution, but that will again boomerang as explained in point 2 (498a etc cases).

Either way its a lose lose situation, you keep quiet, it is a headache, you speak up it’s a bigger headache, approach court and you got a much bigger headache, than the one you have right now.

Talking to your partner might help, usually it takes 5-7 years for a couple to settle down, until such time these irksome sounds and headaches are a common thing.  If you see no way out, go for Mutual Consent Divorce under 13b HMA.  That too if it is over peacefully within 18 months, anything greater than 18 months, don’t pay the btich a penny nor heed to the pressure of mornoic in-laws.

KS Johal   09 September 2016

You have got very good advice from Helping Hand.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     09 September 2016

ek aur aa raha shahid hone 

mahila atankwad ka shikar ho kar

welcome abhi koi bhi advice inko suit nahi karegi ,lekin baad me forum ki advice hi inko sabse acchi lagegi

1 Like

Sachin (N.A)     09 September 2016

Agreed with Mr Reddi and avoid Autohide4u

gaurav singh (clerk)     09 September 2016

Thankyou all respected Sirs. 

I will follow ur valuable advise.. But still want to know that can i ask counsellor for obtaing affidavit from my in laws as they have movited my wife. other wise i dont have trust from my wife and in laws. in  future please suggest me sirs. 

regards

sai narayana   09 September 2016

Not to insist on any affidavit as there are no serious allegations and also no evidence to prove her parent's behaviour. So please follow TGKReddi's advice, bring your wife back and delete her parents from your mind. What you need is mother to your kid and not parents of your wife.

Originally posted by : gaurav singh
Thankyou all respected Sirs. 

I will follow ur valuable advise.. But still want to know that can i ask counsellor for obtaing affidavit from my in laws as they have movited my wife. other wise i dont have trust from my wife and in laws. in  future please suggest me sirs. 

regards

This type of affidavit won't work because if your wife wants to trap you in false case this affidavit will not work as a shield as she will say that because she wants to live with you and you was pressurizing her for said affidavit.

The most you can do is write a letter to the counceller that there was no problem between both of you and all the misunderstanding have sorted out,

Same letter to be signed by both of you.

innocenthusband   09 September 2016

I do not think you should file for divorce. Try to speak to her and arrange a meeting with a marriage counselor. If she doesnt respond, apply for RCR using a lawyer. Divorce should be last option for such issues. Once the 498A comes, you can be 100% sure that you need to divorce. Let it come to that, don't provoke her by sending her a divorce notice right now.

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 September 2016

There are no legal elements involved unless you propose to seek a divorce either mutually or because of the adamant nature of your wife amounting to marital cruelty.

A walk alone (-)     10 September 2016

Brother if you dnt have trust on her then why are you bringing her back. Trust is very important in any relationship. No relationship can survive without trust. written affidavit may not help you she can say she signed in pressure. You pressurized her without signing you will not take her back. Take decision with a cool mind. If you have trust her then only bring her back.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register