Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     29 July 2015

Urgent - high court is on leave on 30th -pls confirm

Hello ,

I was asked to appear on 30 th to chennai high court.

since there was a decalared hiliday on 30th,would like to know whether it is a holiday for high court also,

please confirm.

Learning

5 Replies

rajagopal.s (Lawyer.)     29 July 2015

HI 

As of 1.45pm today, Chennai high court has not declared a holiday for tomorrow. 

Since the government has declared 30 july as a public holiday under negotiable instruments act, it is highly likely that tomorrow will be a holiday. however you are advised to  check https://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/ for holiday updates.

rajagopal.s (Lawyer.)     29 July 2015

HI 

As of 1.45pm today, Chennai high court has not declared a holiday for tomorrow. 

Since the government has declared 30 july as a public holiday under negotiable instruments act, it is highly likely that tomorrow will be a holiday. however you are advised to  check https://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/ for holiday updates.

S.JEEVAGAN, Madurai. (Advocate, High court )     29 July 2015

Hello Sir,

I have attached herewith the Notification No.118 /2015 of Hon'ble Madras High Court for your perusal and confirmation. Kindly go through the same and get to know that Thursday i.e.,(30/07/2015) has been declared holiday for hon'ble Madras High court and other subordinate courts in the State of Tamilnadu. Take care.

My e.mail id is : jeevaganadvocate@gmail.com  

My cell No. is  : +91  9842197855,9842197857.

KINDLY MAIL ME  AND GET APPOINTMENT BEFORE SPEAKING TO ME ON PHONE FOR OBTAINING LEGAL SERVICE. 

Attached File : 299916 20150729175044 75758219 holiday 30 07 15.pdf downloaded: 92 times

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     29 July 2015

Dear sirs,

Really didnt expected this immediate response thanks a ton.

Especially Mr.Jeevagan.

But if the high court is on leave on thursday, the cases scheduled on thursday will move to friday..?

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     30 July 2015

Hello friends- if the high court is on leave today thent the scheduled cases will shifted tomorrow..?

please clarify.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register