LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

komal   12 February 2019

Urgent help reqired

My father has passed away and we are 3 females in the house. We are staying in ground floor. There is septic tank behind my toilet. which is covered from all the side. The only way to go there is from terrece . There is rod stairs which goes down there.
Before, this was not the issue. But after my dad died they are saying we can make anyone cleaning it. Anyone can go and die. Previously i paid from my pocket but every time i cant do that. They dont even accept, if i cut the amount and pay the rest maintainence.
i called septic tank cleaner they cleaned it. But one of the socity member started fighting.
Again i m facing same issue. my toilet smelling worst and whenever water goes it started sound of not going water properly.
please help me what can i do.... PLEASE.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Try to giving a complaint in writing to the concerned.If they fail to comply do serve a legal notice by an advocate.

Regards

Balachander Reddy

Advocate

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     23 February 2019

file suit for mandory injunction and also file complaint under section 133 crpc to Concerned sdo civil and also make complaint under environmental pollution act
feel free to whatsapp or call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register