LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aith   30 June 2015

Urgent help on dv act

I am ajith from bangalore, I lost my job, i am fighting my case on my own .I dont have money .

My wife had filed dv against me and my family members

I have to cross*xamine her, Plz help me what i can do using the below situations which will help me to come out

1. My wife gave a complaint on me in a Womens police station on may 2013 they enquired me. my self and my wife gave a written statement .in the compaint she had mentioned she was living with me i was harrasing her. (  Now she is saying that i left her 2011 with some paramour in her petition in dv ) which was lie. 

In the poice complaint she had mentioned my home address only

how this will be useful in my case, 

I want to truth to comeout.

Incase my wife says that she never gave compaint what i can do?

Plz advice

Learning

2 Replies

Avinash (Manager)     01 July 2015

Use the copy of complaint to prepare set of questions. Highlight anomalies in facts presented, focus on Qs which highlight that complaint has been made with ulterior motive. Please call on 08882498498. The counsellors would guide you to nearest weekly self help group

Avinash (Manager)     01 July 2015

Use the copy of complaint to prepare set of questions. Highlight anomalies in facts presented, focus on Qs which highlight that complaint has been made with ulterior motive. Please call on 08882498498. The counsellors would guide you to nearest weekly self help group

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register