LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj (Software Engineer)     18 August 2014

Urgent help on divorce case

My marriage is 6 months old and i have been totally denied s*x by my wife. and she wants me to wait for another 6 months for the same. I am totally frustrated with this behaviour. With this she is troubling me everyday for very small small issues. I am living in hell like situation. 

I have consulted few lawyers some said you can nullify marriage on the basis of cruelty by wife. But some suggested that i need to wait for completion of one year before filing for divorce, as marriage can be nullify on the basis of impotency of wife only not on the denial of s*x.  

But i somewhere read that denial of s*x can also lead for nullify the marriage. 

Please suggest and if anyone have links where i can find that 6 months of denial of s*x can also lead to nullify the marriage then please provide me that. so that i can make up my mind accordingly.

Learning

2 Replies

SURESH KALAGA (secretary)     18 August 2014

Mr. Neeraj, dont exaggerate man.  May be denial of s*x can also lead for nullify the marriage. however it is not easy to prove. In this short period those allegations are not accepted by the courts especially those allegations raised by husband/male. Wait for some time and again try to convince your wife. If she did not change her attitude, then you can proceed for divorce on the ground of cruelty and non consumating the marital life. Dont worry. Do everything systematically. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2014

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Need-advice-109396.asp#.VBrHnleO5G0

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register