Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pratapp   26 January 2015

Urgent help needed regarding agreement breaking, cheque boun

Hello every one,

I am in a deep trouble, i will explain my complete situation. Please go through it completely and help me.

I am the director of a new 1 year old Pvt Ltd company. We are in the field of BPO Projects Outsourcing.
 I have taken projects from a Chennai Partnership Company and outsourced to Local BPO Call Centers in Bangalore. The BPO Call Centers have paid me 1 Lakh each, 8 Centers so 8 Lakhs. I paid the Total to that chennai company and took the project and given to the centers. The call centers worked for around 20 Days and after that, That chennai company guy Ran Away with our money. No Office, no addres, no Mobile, everything gone.

The agreements are between Chennai company and our company,   AND  Our company and Call Centers. I have given a post dated cheque for those call centers as a security of their Deposit with us.

Now, i have already filed a Police case on that chennai company. But, The call centers are forcing me to pay back their amount as well as production amount which i have lost with that chennai guy.

Now, i don't have even single penny to repay them, even i don't have any assets on my name. Even, i am getting threatening calls from the center. The other part is, i am a student who is going to complete its PG in MBA from a good Business School.

Now, what are the options for me to survive my life?

What is the case they can file with the help of agreements? What is the consequences i have to face? What is the best option to be safe side from this? 

What is the case they can file with the help of cheque which i have already stopped from bank side? What is the consequences i have to face? What is the best option to be safe side from this?

How to get Rid of Threatening calls? Is Insolvency petition can be best option?

Suppose if i file insolvency petition, what about agreements case and Cheque case?

Presently i am in Bangalore, Call centers are from Bangalore. But, my company registered in Andhra pradesh.

Kindly go through every aspect of my situation and help me to save my life. Completely in crash position.

Hope, Lawyers club will help me.

Thank you sir.

You can contact me if you want any more details.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register