Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KK Banerjee (Accountant)     26 March 2014

Urgent help needed on bail matter

Dear all,

One of my friend has been accused under sections including 420, 467, 468,406, 471, 120b. He is currently under judicial custody as his anticipatory bail was withdrawn from HC. All of his subsequent bail applications were rejected as the co-accused is on run (out of India right now). It has been 7 months since the charge-sheet was filed. But the trial has not yet started. Now the co-accused who is on run is blackmailing his family members so that he (the main accused) confesses & says that the co-accused is not involved in anyway. Otherwise the co-accused is going to defame his family members in every possible ways by using his money & contacts. He is doing everything to mentally torture the accused's family members.

Can anybody plz suggest how should this situation be handled? What steps can be taken?

Learning

4 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     26 March 2014

You need to move high court for bail. Further file complaint against the co-accused.

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     26 March 2014

dear sir,

you have to move high court for bail. co-accused run away can not the ground of rejection of bail.it is the duty of police to arrest him.

KK Banerjee (Accountant)     27 March 2014

Thank you all for your kind replies.

The matter moved to HC, but had to withdraw as judge adviced to do so. Actually the complainant is a very influential person, he is doing everything in his power to stop the bail. On the otherhand, the co-accused is asking for an affidavit from the accused's wife stating that the co-accused was innocent. He has threatened to socially defame the whole & extended family.

The wife is in a very bad state of mind. I don't know how to console her or help her. 

Innocent Victim (Nil)     05 October 2014

how can my iterim bail became absloute it got over after cade diary recieved from the police station

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register