Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harry Harry (Unemployed)     21 December 2014

Urgent help needed. 498a false case.

Dear Experts

I am an Australian Citizen. My Divorce have been granted in Australia. But next 498A and dv case court hearing in India is coming up on 12th Jan. Please suggest what should i do. Is it safe to travel India. Please check the link for full case history. There was nothing happened so far in my case. This Australian Divorce is the first change since start. 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/False-cases-please-help-87069.asp#.VJYKlsAEp

Thanks a lot in advance for suggestions.

Learning

7 Replies

As i am using this service after so long thats why my account got deactivated. so i created a new one to continue. Please help. I don't know what to do regarding to Indian court hearing.

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     21 December 2014

Dear

Straightaway challenge the proceedings in high court concerned on the ground of divorce and territorial jurisdiction. U wl get relief.

Regards

Bhuwan Raj, Adv

Supreme Court of India.

Cell: 09839268489

Thank you very much for reply Bhuwan Raj Ji.

Sir just wondering 1. should i come to India or apply from here. 2. what about court hearing in India which is on 12th Jan. while its false allegations but still i'm bounded to go there and get bail.

Regards

Harry

498avictimaustralia (Student)     21 December 2014

Harry, sorry to hear your problems and pain.

As per my understanding, you haven't been to India after the false cases were filed.

Thus, check the following with your lawyer or the police station where the complaint was made;

1. Were LOC and NBW issued on your name. It is not at all safe to go to India without appropriate precautions if LOC is in place.

2. What is your status in the charge sheet, absconding / PO etc.?

3. Must get AB from High court or District court, if possible with no travel restrictions.

4. If you don't succeed in securing AB or AB with no travel restrictions, plan for at least 3 months holidays.

Your divorce in Australia is not valid in India, as she had no chance to contest the divorce proceedings in Australia.

I too live in Australia and a victim of 498a. If you want to contact me, email me at 498avictimaustralia@gmail.com

We can discuss.

498avictimaustralia (Student)     21 December 2014

Harry, I tried to PM you, unfortunately PM is crashing after click on the send button. 

Milan (Management)     22 December 2014

Dear Harry

I personally advice appoint someone and send power of attorney and you will be safe and they can't do anything..

And As seniour advocate adviced you that just challenge....please let me know which state is that?

Reagrds

Milan

Harry Harry (Unemployed)     22 December 2014

Dear Milan JI

I'll appoint my Father and send power of attorney as well. what about my presence in the court on 12th Jan. will power of attorney work there.

The court falls in Haryana State.

Thanks a lot for concern. Appreciate your reply.

Regards

Harry

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register