Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rita---------- (T)     24 April 2014

Urgent help for divorce

Need help.

I am married for 10 + years now and have 8 yrs daughter.My husband since 4 years was harassing me for divorce.I finally agreed as he was providing house.He asked my lawyer to prepare draft petition.But after sending them the draft,they did not reply back.One fine day he removed all my stuff from the house and moved it to another of our house and told me come there and stay with him.

Now after so much harassment ,my lawyer said you don't go now.Since then I am staying at my parents place.But course of action should I TAKE.M husband is in a hurry for divorce and not me.Should I wait for any action from his end.Or I need to act on it. My daughter is with me.Should I file for divorce or again wait for him to file for divorce,

Please advise,

Thanks in Advance.

Learning

3 Replies

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     24 April 2014

File divorce petition..

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     25 April 2014

Dear ma'am, you should be calm in this situation and file for the divorce by mutual consent after talking to your husband. This will consume lesser time than any other procedure.If he doesn't agree to file for the divorce by mutual consent, you should file for the RCR under section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act. For anymore help, you can contact me on my e-mail id or my mobile. Besides that, you are now able to send tge private message through this website. Thank you.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     25 April 2014

what gone wrong is not clear from your query and why your husbna dis in a hurry for divorce from you is the big question

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register