Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BORN TO FIGHT (PROPERITOR)     06 June 2013

Urgent help

Dear Experts,

today i came to know that some one has change my pan card password on 06/05/2013. i am having doubt that my inlaws or my wife advocate has changed my password. for my salary and itr detail. now my query is as under:-

1. what should i do for come to know that  who has changed my password?

2. where i have to make complain for inquiry?

3. can i regiter fir in police for this?

Thanks

AT

Learning

6 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     06 June 2013

thus you mean debit card not pan card

if you valid evidence and strong proof then only you can file complaint and immetely change the password 

BORN TO FIGHT (PROPERITOR)     06 June 2013

NOT ITS PAN CARD I AM TALKING ABOUT E FILING PASSWORD. I AM HAVING TRANSACTION ID AS PROOF OF CHANGE PASSWORD.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 June 2013

Very simple. Change the password 

Sonia Dhamija (Advocate)     06 June 2013

Usually, it should not be possible for any third party to change your password unless you have earlier shared your login and password details with such third party. Usually, there is always a feature on such websites to again change the password if you suspect that your password has been changed or hacked. Depending upon the features of the website, you can use the feature of "Forgot Password" and the system may generate a new random password for you and may mail it to you at your registered email address. If there is a different procedure at the e-filing website, you may follow that procedure for change of password again. If needed, you may take help of the concerned IT authorities to change your password again.

But, next time, you should not share your password with any other person if you don't want it to be compromised or changed again without your permission. You may of course file a complaint for unauthorized change of your password since it is like hacking which is an offence under the Information Technology Act, 2000. However, you'll have to provide proof and from the details given by you it appears that you had shared the password with your wife / advocate.

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     06 June 2013

Agree with Sonia Dhamija  file complaint under Information Technology Act

BORN TO FIGHT (PROPERITOR)     07 June 2013

Dear Experts,

thank you very much for your precious reply. there is a procedure on e-filing site that if you are having any person pan detail and mother name that you can change it. and its obious thing that my wife might be having copy of my pan and she also know the name of my mother. thats why i am doubting on her. now my query is as under:-

1. can any one check bank detail and loan detail if he is having pan no.

2. can any person trace financial record or detail on behalf of pan no. on his own or he need court permission.

Thanks

AT

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register